Key Account Executive
- £22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus OTE
- Apply by:
- 21st June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you interested in a career within a well-established company, forging strong relationships with high profile clients in a fast-paced environment?
This global market leading company that has been established from the 1950s, offers a wide range of incentives, rewards and benefits solutions to over 18,000 clients within the UK alone, for their employees. They hold the belief that a company that shows a genuine interest for their employees' welfare obtain vast benefits in performance, productivity and employee loyalty. Benefits include working for a globally recognised brand, working as part of a driven and supportive team, a generous bonus scheme, various incentives and high street vouchers/discounts, subsidised gym membership and a sociable, outgoing office environment. This is an amazing opportunity for a confident, proactive communicator with strong interpersonal skills to develop a career in a progressive and pioneering company.
• Arranging meetings with potential clients to introduce the company products and services, to hit KPIs and targets
• Monitoring, managing, updating and increasing the client contact database, with emphasis on areas in which contacts are currently non-existent e.g. moving from HR contacts to procurement or marketing
• Ensuring high quality client experience by assisting the sales procedure, solving any barriers and issues along the way to create a seamless process
• Continually liaising with the marketing team in order to generate leads from target clients and managing campaigns to key accounts
• Develop working relationships and procedure with the key accounts Team, promoting team work through a shared ambition
• With 6 months commercial experience in a business to business capacity preferably Experience in account management/appointment booking, you will hit the ground running
• A self-motivated and professional individual with aptitude in building strong business relationships with clients, in pursuit of providing exceptional client service experience.=
• Proactively seeking out and evolving your own business channels and building rapport with colleagues and clients alike to ensure progression and development both within the role and company.
If you think this is the opportunity for you, Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free