Kent Police - PC Graduate Development Scheme
- South East, Maidstone
- Apply by:
- 21st January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Not thought about a career with us before? Why not think again... We're looking for people just like you, with fresh new perspectives that can make a real difference.
If you have the ambition to become a leader and help people in their hour of need, this could be the role for you.
So why not Join our team and have the opportunity to:
• become a strong, innovative and collaborative leader
• develop strategic knowledge and understanding in a frontline role
• stimulate your natural ability to network and form valuable partnerships
• develop a varied skillset with the option of specialising in investigation, community or operational policing
• gain support through law exams to accelerate you through the ranks.
Our police officer graduate scheme is taking entry into policing to a new level. Our scheme is a 2-year bespoke intensive programme training outstanding Graduates to become Police Constables.
Protecting and serving our communities in our ever changing landscape means being ready for anything. This is a job like no other and every day is different. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to make a real difference to the community, helping and protecting people. If you want to make an impact, the graduate scheme at Kent Police could be for you.
We are looking for candidates who take pride in helping all sorts of people, who have fresh perspectives and new ideas, and the ambition and drive it takes to step up to a leadership role at an accelerated pace.
Not only will we train you to become a Police Constable, we’ll give you opportunities to:
• Progress your career with the support of a senior officer who will be
your dedicated mentor
• Grow your knowledge and understanding of your current leadership skills and support you to develop these
• Be creative and innovative, providing you with the ability to influence positive changes in policing
• Develop a varied skillset with the option of specialising in investigation, community or operational policing
We will support you through your Law exams to help you progress rapidly. There will also be an opportunity for suitable graduates from our scheme to enter our high potential FastTrack program which aims to progress officers to the rank of Inspector within two years.
We are an outstanding force. Do the unexpected. Join us.
Kent Police is one of the country’s leading forces, dedicated to providing an exceptional service to individuals and communities in Kent and Medway. With a large and diverse population of 1.7 million across both rural and urban environments, your work with us will matter on a whole different scale.
About Kent Police
Main business: Public Sector
Our joint vision is for Kent to be a safe place for people to live, work and visit. By protecting the public from harm, we'll allow our communities to flourish and by working with the public and partners, we'll provide a 1st class policing service that's both visible and accessible. We'll retain neighbourhood policing as the bedrock of policing in Kent. We'll be there when the public need us and act with integrity in all that we do.
Kent Police College
Closing Date - 21st January 2019
Sign up for job alerts - its free