Kantar's Consulting Division - 2020 Graduate Programme
- Competitive + Benefits
- Apply by:
- 11th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Kantar, Consulting Division 2020 Graduate Programme
Kantar’s Consulting Division is a new kind of consultancy for the connected age. It has been established following the convergence of four of Kantar’s most innovative brands, each boasting a significant track record of success with an enviable global client base. The result is a specialist growth consultancy with brand and marketing, retail, sales and shopper expertise all under one roof. Our purpose is to switch on growth for clients, categories and people. Our mission is to re-write the rules of demand and the conventions of marketing and sales. Powerful and professional, yet creative and agile; we are dynamic, bold, energetic and plugged into consumers, culture and global brands.
The Kantar, Consulting Division Graduate Scheme is an 18 month programme ideal for someone with a real passion and curiosity for helping clients solve their problems. Our graduate’s rotate across key areas of our business, giving them exposure to the full breadth of our offer and plunging them into projects right from the start. Successful candidates will be given all the tools to build a successful career through a combination of on the job and formal training and will benefit from being part of a tight-knit graduate cohort.
We are looking for superstars - dynamic, strategic, creative and analytical thinkers.
- A willingness to learn and a desire and hunger to improve your skills
- An interest in brands, retail, shopper behaviour, communications, advertising and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective and efficient time management
- You will be expected to contribute to our collaborative culture, with a can-do attitude and a positive approach to your work
- Build effective relationships internally, and with clients, to ensure the smooth running and timely delivery of work
- Ability to think outside the box
- An inquisitive mind that is culturally aware and globally connected - curious and engaged in knowing more about the world around them
- A 2.1 in any degree discipline, and a minimum of C grades in Maths and English at GCSE, or relevant experience
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
London, Bloomsbury WayUnited Kingdom
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
JKantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Sign up for job alerts - its free