|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Marketing, Research & Analysis|
Does the generation of evidence based insight through the analysis of shopper and consumer behaviour appeal to you? Are you excited by the prospect of solving some of the biggest issues facing FMCG manufacturers? Are you inquisitive, willing to challenge and be challenged?
Kick start your career with a 2015 Sunday Times Top 100 Company and 2016 Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Award Winner - Best Place to Work.
Start your journey by applying for our spring and autumn 2017 intake and join our Assessment Day on Thursday, 2nd February 2017 at the Emirates Stadium! It's where the best have played - so come and show us your superstar quality!
Our Expert Solutions team is responsible for developing and providing high-end consulting capabilities and delivering ad-hoc analytical solutions to our FMCG clients. We use the best techniques from across the statistics and data science disciplines to help take the guesswork out of key business development and marketing decisions. Delivering top end data analysis, industry expertise, and creative insight, we paint the clearest possible picture for our clients, with readily actionable recommendations, opening up creative possibilities for their brands.
Typical analytical projects within Expert Solutions include consumer segmentations, promotional analysis and product ranging, to name just a few. You could be working with decision hierarchies, exploring the factors UK consumers consider when making their purchase decisions and how brands can influence them; or using our Shopper and Retail tools and helping improve our clients' category management by understanding the reasons behind a shopping trip and what is being bought. With clients from across the FMCG industry, incredibly rich data and a suite of tools and techniques at your disposal, there are always new challenges to explore.
What your day-to-day role with us would include:
• Growing your FMCG industry knowledge and developing your analytical ability to build stories for our clients that inspire them to make successful decisions using our world class consumer panel data.
• Learn multiple analytical techniques used extensively in the research world to solve marketing problems.
• Work with Data Analysts and Client Consultants on large, strategically important projects aimed at solving key client issues.
• Get to know our Client Service Executives and understand how they service our clients on an ongoing basis.
• Understand our client base, develop new relationships and generate new opportunities through a sound knowledge of our clients and the issues they face.
What you will bring to our team:
• A fascination for consumers, how they behave and the choices they make
• Your love of diving into numerical data - exploring and interpreting what you discover
• You won't be able to wait to demonstrate your strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• A desire to share ideas with your team and contribute to the overall team objectives
• An engaging style with the ability to clearly communicate insight derived from complex data sets.
• A genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets our clients operate in
• 2:1 or above University degree
• 280 UCAS points
• Grade B or above for Maths and English at GCSE
• Maths A Level preferred
Why Kantar Worldpanel:
We offer to all our new graduates:
• Incomparable commercial exposure - our graduates have delivered their points of view to some of the biggest brand names out there (as well as many others of course!).
• A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight.
• A two week induction programme where you will have the chance to learn more about our culture and become confident to hit the ground running.
• Opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression.
• Accelerated career paths and opportunity to expand your skills. People growth drives our business success and we are proud that over half of our vacancies are filled through internal moves and promotions.
To apply click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
£13,930 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£21,000 to 25,000 Base Salary (OTE 60k) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £60,000 Y1) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£18,000 plus benefits North West 1-Sep-2017
£16,800 plus benefits pro rata Nationwide 1-Jun-2017
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP