|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Marketing, Research & Analysis|
Kick start your career with a 2015 Sunday Times Top 100 Company and 2016 Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Award Winner - Best Place to Work. Be part of a graduate scheme where you will be celebrated for who you are, the unique point of view and personality you bring to our business.
Your ambition, talent and desire to learn will ensure you make an immediate impact in our business and with our clients, and you will be rewarded with personal growth and development throughout your career with us.
You will spend your first 12 months cycling through four key areas of our business to give you a holistic understanding of our product and how it is created - this will provide a solid foundation for you to build upon and become a rising leader at Kantar Worldpanel.
Start your journey by applying for our spring and autumn 2017 intake and join our Assessment Day on Thursday, 2nd February 2017 at the Emirates Stadium! It's where the best have played - so come and show us your superstar quality!
What your day-to-day with us would be:
• Enjoy the chance to experience all aspects of running a large market research panel, from recruiting, retaining and communicating with panellists through to continuously improving our capabilities.
• Actively encouraged to contribute creative solutions to our challenges and to be involved in the continual evolution of our panels and wider operational activity.
• Meeting your internal client contacts, building a strong relationship with them to understand and answer their key questions.
• Getting to know your team and colleagues across our business to deliver fantastic work.
• Learning how all our teams work together to deliver the best possible product today and tomorrow.
What you will bring to our team:
• A desire to deliver best in class service to internal and external clients.
• The courage to have a point of view and the desire to make an impact at all levels of our business.
• You can't wait to understand how we do what we do and work across departments to solve problems and continually improve our offering
• A desire to share creative ideas/solutions with your team and contribute to the overall team objectives.
• 2:1 or above University degree in a numerate/scientific discipline.
• 280 UCAS points.
Why Kantar Worldpanel:
We offer to all our new graduates:
• A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight.
• A two week induction programme where you will have the chance to learn more about our culture and become confident to hit the ground running.
• Opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression.
• Accelerated career paths and opportunity to expand your skills. People growth drives our business success and we are proud that over half of our vacancies are filled through internal moves and promotions.
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers' behaviour.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years' experience, a team of 3,500, and services covering 60 countries directly or through partners, Kantar Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage in markets as diverse as FMCG, impulse products, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment, among many others.
Kantar is one of the world's leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
To apply click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£20,000 Nationwide Various
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 to £40,000 plus OTE South West, London, Bristol ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
competitive negotiable London ASAP
£23,383 to £26,448 Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum London 11-May-2017
£23000 per annum, Company Car! West Midlands, Birmingham 15-May-2017
£24,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
competitive North West 30-May-2017