|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Marketing, Research & Analysis|
Kick start your career with a 2015 Sunday Times Top 100 Company and 2016 Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Award Winner - Best Place to Work. Be part of a graduate scheme where you will be celebrated for who you are, the unique point of view and personality you bring to our business.
Start your journey by applying for our spring and autumn 2017 intake and join our Assessment Day on Thursday, 2nd February 2017 at the Emirates Stadium! It's where the best have played - so come and show us your superstar quality!
What your day-to-day role with us would include:
• Growing your FMCG industry knowledge and developing your analytical ability to build stories for our clients that inspire them to make successful decisions using our world class consumer panel data.
• Meeting your client contacts, building a strong relationship with them to understand and answer their key business questions.
• Getting to know your team and colleagues across our business to deliver fantastic work.
• Learning to use our tools and solutions to analyse data, develop insight and create presentations that communicate our point of view and advice.
What you will bring to our team:
• 2:2 or above University degree
• 280 UCAS points
• Grade B or above for Maths and English at GSCE
• An engaging communication style with a genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets our clients operate in
• A desire to share ideas with your team and contribute to the overall team objectives
• An interest in data and numbers
• A fascination for consumers, how they behave and the choices they make
Why Kantar Worldpanel:
We offer to all our new graduates:
• Incomparable commercial exposure - our graduates have delivered their points of view to some of the biggest brand names out there (as well as many others of course!).
• A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight.
• A two week induction programme where you will have the chance to learn more about our culture and become confident to hit the ground running.
• Opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression.
• Accelerated career paths and opportunity to expand your skills. People growth drives our business success and we are proud that over half of our vacancies are filled through internal moves and promotions.
• Fantastic working culture and environment - brand new colourful and agile working zone with break out spaces, beanbags & hammocks.
• 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service).
• Core company benefits - income protection, life assurance, private medical and pension.
• A comprehensive and award winning flexible benefits offering.
• Extra benefits - birthday day off, Friday 4pm finish, free breakfast on a Friday and daily free fruit!
To apply click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
£13,930 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London Various
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£29,304 + Expenses + Benefits London 1-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
21k Basic 40k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£21k to £23k (OTE 1st Year £35k+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£20,000 + Bonus (1st Year OTE £30k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London 1-Jun-2017
£20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 plus benefits South West, Swindon 7-Sep-2017