|Salary:||£24,000 to £25,000 + benefits & expenses|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Consultancy, Management, Marketing, Retail, Research & Analysis|
Kick start your career with a 2017 Sunday Times Top 100 Company and 2016 Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award Winner – Best Place to Work. Be part of a graduate scheme where you will be celebrated for who you are, the unique point of view and personality you bring to our business.
Your ambition, talent and desire to learn will ensure you make an immediate impact in our business and with our clients, and you will be rewarded with personal growth and development throughout your career with us.
Begin your journey by applying for our Spring and Autumn 2018 intake and join our Assessment Day on Wednesday, 7th February 2018 at the Emirates Stadium.
What your day-to-day role with us would include:
• Growing your FMCG industry knowledge and developing your analytical ability to build stories for our clients that inspire them to make successful decisions using our world class consumer panel data.
• Meeting your client contacts, building a strong relationship with them to understand and answer their key business questions.
• Getting to know your team and colleagues across our business, collaborating to deliver fantastic work.
• Learning to use our tools and solutions to analyse data, develop insight and create presentations that communicate our point of view and advice.
What you will bring to our team:
• 2:2 or above University degree
• 280 UCAS points
• Grade B or above for Maths and English at GSCE
• An engaging communication style with a genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets our clients operate in
• A desire to share ideas with your colleagues and contribute to the overall team objectives
• An interest in data and numbers
• A fascination for consumers, how they behave and the choices they make
• Commercial acumen and the willingness to meet sales targets
Why Kantar Worldpanel?
We offer to all our new graduates:
• Incomparable commercial exposure – our graduates have delivered their points of view to some of the biggest brand names out there (as well as many others of course!).
• A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight.
• A two week induction programme where you will have the chance to learn more about our culture and become confident to hit the ground running.
• Opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression.
• Accelerated career paths and opportunity to expand your skills. People growth drives our business success and we are proud that over half of our vacancies are filled through internal moves and promotions.
• Fantastic working culture and environment - brand new colourful and agile working zone with break out spaces, beanbags & hammocks.
• 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service).
• Core company benefits – income protection, life assurance, private medical and pension.
• A comprehensive and award winning flexible benefits offering.
• Extra benefits – birthday day off, Friday 4pm finish, free breakfast on a Friday and daily free fruit!
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services covering 60 countries directly or through partners, Kantar Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage in markets as diverse as FMCG, impulse products, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment, among many others.
We are increasingly recognised as a Company that prioritises its people, focussing on successful careers and workplace cultures (recognised as an employer of choice in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and Greater China). Just as our clients are at the centre of everything we do, our people are the foundation and we have the same levels of passion and commitment to them and their careers with us. Don’t take our word for it - you can check out our Glassdoor profile to see for yourself!
About Kantar: Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
The nearest station to our office is Hanger Lane Station on the Central Line, which is only a 5 minute walk away. Park Royal on the Piccadilly Line is also reasonably nearby, located within 15 minutes walking distance.
How to Apply and Our Selection Process
Our selection process aims to match the best candidate to our graduate programme. We do this by assessing your abilities using a variety of tools throughout our recruitment process.
You can expect to complete an online test, be available for a telephone interview and have the time to prepare a presentation which you will be expected to deliver at assessment day.
The assessment day has two main purposes:
1. Give you the opportunity to better understand our business, the role of a graduate and meet some of our people
2. For you to showcase who you are and what you can bring to our team.
This process can all be started with you simply clicking here to apply.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
£22,000 to £24,200 plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London, Kings Cross ASAP
£20,000 Nationwide Various
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits West Midlands, Redditch ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
Competitive plus benefits London
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
competitive East Midlands, West Midlands, Leicester, Rugby ASAP
£25k basic / £50k OTE plus OTE South East, Guildford ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE 1st year, £35k+ year 2 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme West Midlands ASAP
£18 to 20k Basic, expected salary £50k+ OTE plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£25k basic + £12k uncapped OTE depending on experience South East, Reading ASAP
£16.5k to 18.5k per year + uncapped commission South West ASAP