Kantar Consulting Graduate Scheme
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Kantar Consulting Graduate Scheme is an 18-month Graduate Programme ideal for someone with a real passion and curiosity for helping clients solve their problems. Our graduate’s rotate across key areas of our business, giving them exposure to the full breadth of our offer and plunging them into projects right from the start.
Kantar Consulting is a new kind of consultancy for the connected age. It has been established following the convergence of four of Kantar’s most innovative brands, each boasting a significant track record of success with an enviable global client base.
• You’ll have a willingness to learn and a desire and hunger to improve your skills as well as an interest in brands, retail, shopper behaviour, communications, advertising and marketing.
• You’ll be a confident presenter and be able to produce written work your attention to detail will be second to none.
• You’ll contribute to our collaborative culture, with a can-do attitude and a positive approach to your work using your effective and efficient time management skills
• Building effective relationships with people both internally, and with clients, will be second nature and will help make sure everything runs smoothly and on time.
• You’ll also be able to think outside the box and have an inquisitive mind that is culturally aware and globally connected - curious and engaged in knowing more about the world around you.
Minimum requirements (essentials)
•Eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
You’ll have incomparable commercial exposure – our graduates have delivered their points of view to some of the biggest brand names out there!
On the 18-month graduate programme you’ll get:
• A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight
• A two-week induction programme where you will have the chance to learn more about our culture and become confident to hit the ground running
• Opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression
• Accelerated career paths and opportunity to expand your skills. People growth drives our business success and we are proud that over half of our vacancies are filled through internal moves and promotions
• Fantastic working culture and environment - brand new colourful and agile working zone with break out spaces, beanbags & hammocks
• 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
• Income protection
• Life assurance
• Private medical
• Contributory Pension
• A comprehensive and award winning flexible benefits scheme offering discounted shopping vouchers and a bike to work scheme just to mention a few
Begin your journey by applying for our Spring and Autumn 2019 intake
Our selection process aims to match the best candidate to our graduate programme. We do this by assessing your abilities using a variety of tools throughout our recruitment process.
You can expect to complete an online test, video interview and have the time to prepare a presentation which you will be expected to deliver at assessment day which will be held in Spring.
The assessment day has two main purposes:
• Give you the opportunity to better understand our business, the role of a graduate and meet some of our people
• For you to showcase who you are and what you can bring to our team.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or are neuro divergent and require support with your application please contact email@example.com
Sign up for job alerts - its free