Just Eat - UX Graduate
- South West, Bristol
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
There are 3 core teams within UX. User Experience looks at how users interact with Just Eat’s products and how they feel using a certain platform; User Research are dedicated researchers who analyse these journeys and their effectiveness; and User Interface focus on graphics and designing Just Eat’s varied products. These areas are varied, and you’ll get the opportunity to experience all three teams to get a deep understanding of how it impacts all of our products. This means you’ll sit within teams like Customer, Restaurant and Logistics as you work on projects within their worlds. This means grouping up with software developers, business analysts and product managers as you look to improve a product. Responsibilities you might have include analysing a set of problems, creating a new feature and testing it with real customers and restaurant partners before seeing it go live. This include personalisation and recommendation on the app, straight through to making changes on the restaurant partners Order Pads.
• Empathy, as you will be helping to design products which suit the needs of our customers and partners
• Analytical mindset and proven experience in using data to solve problems
• Accountability, as you'll be working closely with a variety of cross functional teams to deliver results
• A passion for consumer facing digital products
• Research driven mindset and experience in creating experiments to solve questions
Applications close on February 27th. Please apply with your CV below!
Sign up for job alerts - its free