Just Eat - Security Graduate
- South West, Bristol
- Apply by:
- 6th March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
When you join Security at Just Eat, you’ll have the chance to rotate around our teams including rotations in frontline Security Operations, implementing long term strategy in Development Security Operations and understanding checks and balances when operating in a large scale business within Culture & Project Management. As a graduate, you’ll be involved with frontline vulnerability projects including security compositional analysis and dynamic application security testing. You’ll spend time consulting the business about vulnerabilities, improving code in an agile manner to make it secure and long lasting. Your rotations might also include time as a pen-tester, leading callouts and assisting the teams in remediating these bugs.
• An understanding of various security risks and how to monitor these
• Technology acumen. You don’t have to be a coding expert but an interest in programming is great
• A passion for current affairs in cyber security. It’s important you stay up to date with contemporary security risks
• The ability to explain technical security problems to non-technical stakeholders
• An understanding of how vital security is to a global organisation
Applications close on 6th March. Please apply with your CV below!
Sign up for job alerts - its free