Just Eat - Project Management Graduate
- South West, Bristol
- Apply by:
- 27th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Project Managers at Just Eat are based in technology teams across the business. This means as a graduate, you’ll have the opportunity to rotate around areas including FinTech, Growth or Android as you help support our development teams in producing outstanding products for the business. You’ll predominantly be involved with running Agile ceremonies, including daily stand ups, refinements, reviews and retrospectives. After these, your core responsibilities revolve around the team and making sure they have the capacity to work successfully. This might mean removing blockers to increase their productivity, mapping projects and predicting timescales, and ensuring that team members are working in an effective agile environment.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with a diverse range of individuals from various business areas
• Outstanding examples of organisation
• Individuals who are driven by problem solving, and those who are always on the pursuit of perfection
• Experience leading group projects and a willingness to support everybody around you
• An analytical mindset; and an understanding of how performance based metrics can impact decisions
Applications close on 27th February. Please apply with your CV below!
Sign up for job alerts - its free