Just Eat - Product Management Graduate
- South West, Bristol
- Apply by:
- 27th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Working alongside Product Managers, you will gain insight to the product life cycle, seeing a single idea turn into a product change within a month and learning product management at a micro scale. You will also do some forward planning, seeing ideas materialise into product changes; working within the current business model. Plus longer term, over the horizon of where we are now and maybe not seeing any of this come to fruition. You will bring teams together to identify product requirements and write clear user stories at a feature level; you will work to key metrics and continually measure the impact your team is having, ensuring this is communicated business wide.
• Excellent communication skills that can be adapted to suit different
people and scenarios
• A passion for technology and a curiosity of what goes into building a world class product
• An ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
• Resilience and the capacity to adapt to a fast moving, changing space
• Curiosity and the ability to problem solve at a micro level
Applications close on 27th February. Please apply with your CV below!
Sign up for job alerts - its free