Just Eat - Data Science Graduate
- South West, Bristol
- Apply by:
- 27th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Data Science team at Just Eat works functionally, so you’ll gain exposure to a huge variety of business areas including Personalisation, Logistics and Menu. You’ll work on tasks like fraud rating, optimisation and visualisation presentations to stakeholders. Large scale projects you might work on include anything from working with the Search team to create an algorithm for results ranking, to using natural language processing to make recommendations based on customer comments. There’s huge scope for individual exploratory work to develop independent research skills; for example investigating ideas and hypothesis around the business, to analyse our data sets and reporting back findings.
• Strong background in Maths at either A-Level or degree
• An understanding of data based programming languages
• Experience and a passion for writing and understanding algorithmic based work
• Great presentation skills and the confidence to speak to a wide variety of different people
• Strong problem solving skills
Applications close on 27th February. Please apply with your CV below!
Sign up for job alerts - its free