Just Eat - Data Analyst Graduate
- Apply by:
- 13th March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
When you join the Data Analyst programme, you’ll have the chance to work cross functionally in teams such as Restaurant Experience and Market Analytics. Projects you might work on include undertaking analysis of how restaurant partners process requests via the Order Pad, or looking at how we acquire and retain user bases. You’ll spend lots of time building rapport with internal stakeholders and helping them complete a particular use case. As a Graduate Data Analyst you will gain insight into what the stakeholders are trying to achieve, you will analyse the available data and present back your findings. What data you’ll be analysing, how you’ll interpret it and how you’ll present it will be determined by the stakeholder, which means variety and business exposure on case by case basis. This reporting could include anything from reporting on new customers, order frequencies and geographical differences.
- Proven experience using a technology based tool to find an answer to a
• A clear understanding of why data analysis is important within a global company
• The capacity to think about how decisions will impact the bigger business picture
• A strategic attitude to breaking down problems
• A strong background in maths or science
Applications close on 13th March. Please apply with your CV below!
Sign up for job alerts - its free