Junior Technical Consultant - Leeds
Graduate Technical Consultant
About the role:
The FDM Technical Graduate Programme provides you with in depth training and 2 years’ experience working with marketing leading brands on exciting tech projects as an FDM consultant. We help thousands of graduates each year start their tech careers and welcome applications from all degree disciplines. You need to be passionate about starting your career in tech and have a good aptitude for IT but you do not need to have a STEM degree to apply. We have a number of career pathways available including:
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Robotics Process Automation
- Technical Operations
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing Engineering
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready.
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Opportunity to gain a number of industry recognised certifications including ISTQB Foundation and ITIL Foundation
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s).
We ask you have the following:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
We are one of the largest employers of graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people start their careers in tech. The FDM Graduate Programme starts with training through the FDM Academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM Consultant for a period of two years. After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. To find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.
FDM Group is an award-winning company and the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry.
FDM Group Interview Reviews
16 January 2021
07 July 2020
27 December 2018
The phone interview took 15 minutes asking questions such as why you want to work in the IT industry; what attracts you to FDM group; and general questions to gain a quick...