|Salary:||£18000 to £20000 per annum depending on experience plus Bonus|
Junior Talent Acquisition - Global Markets
Our client is a multi award winning Recruitment Company who over the past five years has quickly expanded nationally and globally.
They are the proud owners of; The Times "100 Best Companies to work for" award , The Santander "Break Through 100" award, the "Global Recruiter" award and The Sunday Times "Fast Track" award.
On top of this they provide a fantastic training program that is widely regarded to be one of the best in the industry!!
For all those applicants who surpass their targets the incentives are incredible from tickets to the Monaco grand prix to 5* company retreats.
If that was not enough there is potential international opportunities for top achievers.
Recruitment is not a classic 9 - 5 office job, it requires commitment, dedication and a drive to succeed. It exists in a completely meritocratic environment the harder you work the more reward you receive.
Your day to day basic activities would include;
The desired candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Have a good understanding of what talent acquisition/recruiters/headhunters do on a day to day basis.
- Be passionate, personable and persuasive.
- Be tenacious and confident with s proven track record of showing resilience and hard work.
- Must posses a minimum of a 2:2 degree classification or be of graduate calibre.
- Candidates with B2B sales experience are also desirable.
- Ideally have participated in the following; a club, a society, a team or an entrepreneurial venture.
- Must have strong communication skills both face to face and on the phone
- Be highly money motivated and goal orientated
- must have a strong work ethic and be able to provide work experience or equidistant academic experience
- At all times must present a composed and professional telephone manner.
If you think you fit the bill contact us now!!! Interviews are taking place as you read this.
£20 to 25K OTE £40,000 uncapped negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central, North West, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£21000 to £43000 per annum plus OTE London 16-Dec-2016
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£22,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20,000 – £25,000 per annum + Commission depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22k basic, £35k OTE plus benefits plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£30,160 plus benefits salary review London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive + Company Car + Benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£20000.00 per annum plus Bonus Central ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
20,000 to 35,000 plus OTE London ASAP
competitive North West ASAP