Junior Software Engineer - Republic of Ireland
What will a graduate be doing in the role?
In your role, you will have plenty of room to make an impact. mthree graduate software developers are involved in big technical projects that often extend into every corner of the organisation. You’ll design and develop complex applications in a global environment. Working across the software development life cycle, you’ll be involved in everything from gathering requirements from other teams to providing support after the new technology is launched.
Successful developers keep up to date with the latest innovations and always have an eye out for fresh solutions to tricky problems. Popular programming languages include Java, C++, Python and C#.
You’ll work closely with your line manager, who will help you settle in and know where to focus. You’ll also work with teams across the organisation to create, test and improve the tech that underpins the company.
What requirements do graduates need to meet to apply?
- You have a 2:1 degree or higher in a STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, maths).
- Already have graduated from University.
- You can demonstrate a passion for programming. For example, using languages such as Java, C++, C# or Python.
- You’re analytical and good with numbers.
- You have strong skills in written and verbal communication.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
- Open to working in UK - Locations include - Glasgow, Bournemouth, London - you decide on locations.
Click here to apply, or use the 'Apply Now' button below.
Wiley Edge is a graduate talent partner, working with a range of clients from global investment banks to up-and-coming FinTech’s, to provide them top technology and banking talent.