Junior Sales Executive - Digital
- £22000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 8th May 2020
- Start date:
- November 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Sales Executive - Digital Advertising
South West London
£22,000 - £26,000 (Plus 33% OTE)
Are you a target driven individual looking for a sales role within a top customer brand within the digital advertising sector?
A leading classified consumer advertising platform are looking to enhance their London office by recruiting a sales executive to their team. An in-house sales trainer is offered to give you the best possible training and equip you with the necessary skills to become a great sales executive. An exciting and hard-working environment comes with many company benefits such as state of the art offices, free breakfasts and lunches, free vending machine and the choice of standing or seated desks!
- Dealing with enquires from clients to understand their needs and effectively solve their advertising needs.
- Liaising closely with client services and product teams to ensure an exceptional experience for the end user is achieved.
- Researching business development opportunities and competition to keep ahead of the curb and secure new business.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and trends will mean you can confidently talk to prospective clients.
- Building a portfolio of clients to add to the ever-growing client base the business already works with.
- Previous sales experience will mean you can hit the ground running in this fast-paced environment.
- An articulate manner which is both written and verbal will allow you to converse with clients over the telephone.
- Being able to easily build rapport with colleagues and clients will enable you to maintain good relationships which will help drive revenue.
- A target driven attitude will benefit you to reach your set goals and this will also help you achieve your full potential earnings.
- Confidence on the phone will help day to day with all communication with prospective clients.
Click 'Apply' now if you want to grow your career in sales in a driven, yet relaxed working environment!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free