A recruitment company specialising in I.T., Procurement and Finance across Europe working with large clients including Vodafone, GlaxoSmithKline and Deutsche Telecom.
This is a 6 month internship paying £1,500 per month with the option to convert to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Junior Resource Executive to support the team in developing and maintaining their network of candidates by sector and managing the communication process. There will be no selling involved with this position. This is a great internship for a recent graduate looking to be trained and gain commercial work experience working with large clients and developing very transferrable skills into a number of industries.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Use your training to search job board platforms such as LinkedIn and Xing to find I.T. candidates for specific vacancies the team are looking to fill.
• Liaise with the consultant team to identify and then contact the best candidates, going through a pre-trained process to gather required information to be able to send them out for respective vacancies.
• Once you've identified the top candidates for a position through the company process you will pass the candidates onto the relevant consultant to take the process from there through to completion.
• On completion of the internship period, if both sides agree it has been successful, the intention is to convert the internship into a permanent job with further training and aim to develop the position into a more lucrative one where you will manage your own accounts.
What are the ideal intern's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level preferred.
• An understanding of or interest in I.T. related products like apps, websites functionality etc.
• An outgoing personality and someone who enjoys speaking with people.
• Looking to join a fast-moving working environment.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• Comfortable working with a small and successful team where you'll be asked to take on more responsibility than you'd get at larger companies.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• You will be working closely with the senior recruitment team and so get high quality personal day to day training that wouldn't be available at larger agencies.
• You will not be set performance targets or asked to sell anything over the phone.
• Work in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
• Develop brilliant experience in one of if the most lucrative sector of recruitment, I.T. recruitment which has ever changing demands as technology constantly develops and requires new skills.
£15,600 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£21000 to £23000 + uncapped commission plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18,000 to £20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£18 to 25k London ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
£22k basic + £10 to 15k OTE uncapped plus OTE London, Central London ASAP