Junior Recruitment Consultant
- £18000 to £38000 negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Progress quickly, earn above market average and learn an industry that is growing faster than any other in Manchester.
If you are highly motivated, competitive & money driven, then a career in recruitment is for you!
Genuine Progression Opportunities:
- Work hard and you can hit that £100,000 earnings mark in three years.
- Progression opportunities will be tailored to you and limited only by your motivation.
- With a clear path to the top, recruitment rewards your time and effort directly - your only problem will be that you did not apply sooner.
- Uncapped bonus structure: with average OTE of £36,000 achievable in your first year.
- Twice-yearly holiday incentives - skiing in the winter and Ibiza in the summer.
- Recruitment and sales training is provided - just be hungry for a challenge and self-motivated for success - we will bring the rest.
What your role will be:
- Understand your clients and headhunt first-class talent for them.
- Source candidates
- Business development - find new clients, bring them on board.
Ideal candidate for this role:
- Sales (B2B or B2C), business development, or account management experience
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free