Junior Qualitative Field Executive
- £20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum plus benefits
- Apply by:
- 2nd July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Would you like the opportunity to enter an exciting career in market research and get unrivalled training with a leading research consultancy?
An award-winning research organisation are now looking for a Junior Qualitative Field executive to join their successful team and work across a variety of intellectually stimulating research projects. With an unrivalled training scheme on offer, this role will give you the chance to begin a career in market research and be fast tracked to becoming a fully-fledged Research Executive. Based in a fantastic London location, they are offering a generous benefits package and a great work / life balance.
* Executing a broad variety of qualitative research projects, positively influencing clients' strategic and organisational decision making
* Checking all information and data gathered from respondents and projects, ensuring they are correct and adhering to industry standards at all time
* Attending client briefings and learning how all research processes work to help further your knowledge and 'thinking outside of the box' to really push new boundaries of what social research can do for clients
* Ensuring all costs are within budget to enhance the success and reputation of the business
* A keen interest in broadening your research experience and skill set within an innovative research company
* Having good academics and A Levels, and also the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients and maintain relationships throughout
* An IT literate individual with confident communication skills with high attention to detail to ensure your work is accurate and timely
Click 'Apply' now if you want to grow your career in market research in an encouraging environment!
Sign up for job alerts - its free