Join a global fast paced business on a journey of growth with huge potential for personal learning and development along the way.
TMP Worldwide, a part of the wider People Scout company, is an integrated communications agency in a global RPO organisation. We have a diverse and enviable client list, and a track record in developing award-winning digital and creative campaigns alongside large scale RPO implementations.
Our huge range of work means all kinds of deadlines to meet. Things move fast around here. And our Project Managers get stuck into getting all kinds of projects up and running.
It’s not just about delegation and progress tracking. To be honest, it’s real graft with not a lot of glory. But, if you do this job, you can take real pride in finding the best ways to make things happen. From web builds and ambient events to global employer brands, you’ll turn your hand to a variety of situations. You will have some client contact but mostly you’ll work with colleagues in Client Services, Creative, Insight and Tech to name a few. So, you’ll need to understand how each area works. And there’ll always be something new to learn.
You’ll need great people skills. But to keep things on track and on budget, you’ll need to be firm but fair and know when you need to stand your ground or strike a compromise. You’ll find a strong sense of team here, with a PM community who share their experiences and learn from each other.
Who we’re looking for
So why do they do it? They like a hands-on challenge - tackling problems, finding solutions, and getting people together to get a good job done. Every one of them joined us from a different background, but they all bring strong organisational ability, attention to detail, analytical problem-solving skills, and commercial acumen. They’re flexible, agile thinkers with bundles of patience and common sense.
To join them, it helps to have relevant industry experience but many of our best project managers joined as high potential graduates from different sectors than ours. If you’re a fast learner, able to work at pace whilst maintaining high standards we’ll help you to grow your understanding of different products and solutions. We offer a friendly culture and highly competitive rewards package.
What’s in it for me?
As a PeopleScout employee, you're set to gain so much from being part of our team, including:
- Time off to rest, recover or conquer items on the bucket list through our 27 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) and our holiday purchase benefit
- Great company paid benefits including private medical insurance*, health cash plan, life assurance, company pension and access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Look after your health and get cash back on your everyday healthcare costs with our flexible dental and cash plan benefits or grab some great discounts at your local gym
- A strong care for the community and planet with opportunities to give back and care for our environment with eco-friendly benefits like our cycle to work scheme
- Development plans with customised learning solutions, including tuition reimbursement and degree sponsorship
- A group of diverse, passionate people to socialise and build your career with
*available to people managers & senior professional roles
TMP Worldwide deliver outstanding, award winning employer branding and recruitment communications. As well as this, we provide attraction, sourcing and candidate management solutions for both commercial and public sector recruitment. We believe that employer brand underpins the whole candidate experience through the hiring process.
TMP is a part of PeopleScout, one of the leading RPO providers worldwide and part of the TrueBlue Inc Group.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button to start your application today!