|Salary:||Up to £25,000 (depending on experience)|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Science & Technology, Media|
• BUPA Health & Dental
• Fantastic pension.
• Full training.
Do you love TV? Do you love watching sport on TV?
The Media Systems Operator position within the 24/7 Operations team is responsible for the operational integrity and availability of M2A’s applications, systems and services.
You will work with relevant stakeholders (both internal and external to M2A) to provide continuity and operational support as part of a 24/7 multidisciplinary team.
The role is shift based. Travel may be required to customer / supplier sites.
• Monitoring and maintaining the security, consistency, and availability of all supported systems & services.
• Identifying faults and issues and recommending appropriate paths to resolution, and fixing as appropriate within agreed SLAs.
• Ensuring continuity and quality, tracking progress and escalating of issues as appropriate.
• Looking at new ways to improve operations and performance levels.
• Contribute to troubleshooting.
• Contributing positively to the objectives of the Operations team and M2A.
• Experience in resolving problems.
• Experience in a support or customer-facing role.
• Willing to work flexible hours as befits the type of service provided.
• Experience of managing own time and performance.
• Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to change
• Planning and organising skills
• Good communication skills with a capacity to discuss and explain issues both in writing and verbally
• Ability to multi-task
• Good decision-making
• Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
M2A Media is a leader in cloud-based video solutions. We offer worldwide broadcasters and content publishers innovative, flexible, scalable and secure public cloud solutions for managing and publishing their media.
Our best-in-class streaming and VOD services are the chosen products for high profile brands, such as ITV, Channel 4, DAZN, BBC Worldwide and Sony Crackle.
While headquartered in London, we’re a pretty international bunch, hailing from the US, Brazil, Portugal, Peru and the UK. Our team brings a wealth of experience from some of the world’s leading broadcasters and a depth of expertise and knowledge in software engineering, cloud, video processing, broadcast architecture and workflow design that makes M2A a market-leader in cloud-based video solutions.
We are currently on the lookout for motivated, talented and switched-on people to join us and help build the business.
And knowing that our employees are our greatest asset, we offer a stimulating work environment that encompasses flexible working and on-going career development.
If you would like to join a dynamic, growing team at the cutting-edge of video and broadcast technology, apply today.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22000.00 to £25000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£28,000 after training first year OTE, £45,000 London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 depending on experience London ASAP
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London 11-Jun-2018
£20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits South East 11-Jun-2018