Junior Media Account Executive - Graduate Role
- Up to £24500 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 7th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
One of the largest multi-media companies in the UK are now looking to hire multiple driven graduates to join their London office!
The Role: Junior Media Account Executive - Graduate Role
Salary: Base - £24,500 OTE - £40,000
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
One of the UK's largest multi-media publishers are now looking to expand their highly successful London based office due to continued company growth. They are looking for numerous highly driven graduates to help them expand and maintain their current portfolio which reaches over 45 million people per month with an annual turnover of £600m a year!
Benefits of being a Graduate Junior Media Account Executive:
- Competitive base salary of £24,500 which rises with every promotion!
- Target based promotion scheme meaning you are in control of how fast you progress, previous placements have been promoted numerous times in their first year
- £40,000 OTE this means all you must do is hit your targets and you will take home £40,000 in your first year!
- Huge earning potential due to uncapped commission scheme
- Kitted out central London offices with an on-suite bar, barista and gym
- Meritocratic role meaning the harder you work the more money you will make and the faster you will progress!
- Amazing performance incentives including extra days off, lunch club and weekends away. All you need to do is hit your targets!
What you will be doing:
As a junior media account executive, you will be directly driving revenue and growth for the company. This will be achieved through maximising current client spending and sourcing new business to add to the company's massive portfolio.
At first you will be focusing on business development to build up your own portfolio then once you have built up those relationships you will progress into an account management position where you will be maintaining your portfolio of clients.
It is a highly autonomous roles where hard work directly pays off! Work hard and you will progress quickly and make a load of money!
Due to uncapped commission schemes and running your own accounts it means this role has high earning potential, rising rapidly through your first few years!
- Recent graduate from any discipline
- Must be hardworking and driven for success as the role allows great opportunity to progress quickly
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free