Junior Java developer
Legerity is pleased to announce an exciting new opportunity for a junior Java programmer to join our London development team with a focus on the financial services and insurance sectors. Legerity provides a game-changing no-code cloud native accounting rules platform that helps firms deliver transformation, regulation and automation.
Legerity FastPost brings together cutting-edge application design with the latest advances in technology, delivering massive performance to meet complex accounting challenges. Legerity currently has offices in London, Poland, Hong Kong and New York.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth and dynamic company in an expanding market. For further information please visit www.legerityfinancials.com
The candidate will use his or her technical skills to maintain and develop the software product Legerity owns, reporting to the Development Lead. Specific tasks include:
- Learn the technology tools and frameworks used by the Software development team at Legerity
- Acquire functional knowledge of the software product we build
- Analyse and clarify requirements coming from external or internal clients
- Work alongside the team of Developers in two locations to build and deliver quality software on time
- Use your creativity to identify gaps and propose improvements
- Academic degree, preferably in a STEM discipline
- Familiar with algorithms and computer science concepts
- Some completed projects
- Organised and self-motivated, willing to learn
- Knowledge of financial services or accounting concepts is a plus
- Core Java
- Spring Boot framework is a plus
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat). Shell scripting
- Familiarity with databases and SQL
- Familiarity with public cloud such as AWS or Azure
Legerity is a fast-growing technology company developing industry-leading solutions that assist clients in delivering complex financial solutions in a fast and non-disruptive manner.