Junior Headhunter/Researcher for Executive Search Firm
- £25,000 and up to £45,000 in commission negotiable + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Maiden Marc Associates are currently working with a Executive Search firm specialising across the senior level Finance and Change space. Working on 'C-Suite/Board-level' roles into FTSE 250 companies, their client base include the likes of Burberry, John Lewis, Virgin, EE, B-Sky-B and other leading, brand aware businesses in the Finance, Commerce, Media and Consumer sectors.
Following the exceptional success since their launch five years ago, they are currently looking to add three new members to the current team of 17. Dependant on profiles, these will either be professionally polished, bright and engaging Graduates or Second-Jobber/Consultants looking to take the next step of their career.
Joining as either a Researcher or Associate, you will work directly under the guidance of a Partner, being given exposure senior level roles in the £150,000 to £350,000 range from day one.
For the right candidate the firm offers:
• £25,000+ on the basic salary depending on background with a sliding scale commission structure for consultants up to 40%
• Up to £45,000 take home in year one, potentially doubling in year two as you develop your own market and relationships
• Strong and positive internal culture built around a 'rewards for hard work' mentality including weekly office drinks and quarterly company off sites from Summer Parties in the City to Skiing trips in the winter
• A fast-tracked and clear pathway for progression and growth with the organisation
Internal growth and progression is also clearly laid out from day one with the firm priding itself on growth through promoting organically in the business. This level of openness and the meritocratic nature of the environment allows for progression to be tailored to the success of each individual.
To be successful, candidates will likely have:
• 2:1 or above from a well-respected University
• History of success that sets them apart from the competition - this can be academically, competitively, through extracurricular activities or even entrepreneurially
• Solid commercial acumen and an interest within the commercial world in general
• Ideally 6 months' work experience within a professional environment or strong commercial internships/working background
• Strong communication skillset with the ability to network and build relationships with people at all levels
If you meet the criteria listed above and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV through to email@example.com
*Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and are always looking for exceptional applicants.
Sign up for job alerts - its free