Junior Headhunter at Times Top Firm - OTE to £60,000+Equity
- £22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses plus share scheme
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Maiden Marc Associates are currently looking for three 2nd jobber or graduate level headhunters to join an internationally renowned firm covering senior hires into the Technology and Digital space working across a wide range of interesting clients including The Football Association, Diageo and Bacardi.
Having undergone phenomenal growth over the past seven years they have been consistently ranked in the top 10 fastest growing companies in the UK by the 'Virgin Fast Track 100' and are currently ranked in the top 5 'Best Small Companies to Work For' in the UK by the Sunday Times.
From the outset of your career you will be offered the freedom to target a huge client base and will have the ability to do so successfully thanks to the firm's award winning training program. This sales training ensures all starters are trained around the firm's core philosophies of Outstanding Delivery, Innovation & Integrity.
The firm works collaboratively across all areas of the business and works to NO KPI Targets, instead preferring to focus on quality of building long term relationships over short term gains.
On top of this unique working environment, they also offer one of the top remuneration packages across the industry including:
• Basic salary of £23,000 - raising with both exceptional performance and experience
• An industry leading, flat 30% take home of all billings that consultants make in commission
• On Target Earnings of between £40,000 to £60,000 year one, doubling through year two, and continuing to grow through your career
• Fast internal career progression due to the ambitious internal growth plans of the company
• Bonuses and incentives in line with the recruitment industry including company holiday targets, team nights out and high performer lunch clubs to top Michelin Star restaurants
The firm's management are also committed to offering 40% of the company's equity back to the employees. New hires gain direct equity upon joining and are offered the chance to significantly increase their shares though successful performance.
This alone represents a unique opportunity in the industry for genuine personal wealth creation in addition to the long-term career prospects offered.
Due to the internal standards they set, they are only looking to hire the top 10% of candidates in the market.
Successful candidates will have:
• Graduated with minimum 2:1 degree from a top 40 University
• Excelled in a competitive sporting or academic environment
• An ideal minimum of 6 months professional or commercial experience, ideally in a BD or Sales role however candidates from other high pressure commercial backgrounds will be considered
• Fostered a natural energy and drive through their background that is needed to succeed in a sales based role that has no KPI's
• Polished and natural communication skills both on the phone and in person
If you meet all of the criteria listed and are interested in learning more about this exclusive opportunity, please send your CV through to email@example.com *
Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis. To view our other live roles, please follow the link to the MMA page.
Sign up for job alerts - its free