- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 13th March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking to harness your skill in film making? Do you have an interest in people? Do you want an opportunity that allows you to see the world? If so keep reading
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative graduate who is early on in their career and wants to work in a fast-paced innovative environment. My client works with the likes of Google, Snapchat, Amazon and many more to assist them in understanding who the consumer is in order to inspire and shape their experience. Due to massive growth they are seeking a Junior Filmmaker to join their team and assist in creating a compelling narrative in a documentary style.
Junior Film Maker
- Filming and editing short styled video clips to documentary styled films. Being involved in all aspects of film-making from beginning to end.
- Contribute toward pitch winning proposals and delivering excellent work to encourage repeat business from existing clients.
- Collaborate with researchers to help shape the narrative and story.
- Travel nationally & internationally and speak to a variety of people.
Junior Film Maker
- Graduate calibre - This will allow you to grasp the technicality of the role.
- Strong communication skills - This will help you to speak to a variety of people.
- Experience - Good knowledge of camera work and shooting on a C100 mk2 & C300s as well as knowledge of editing in adobe premier pro.
- Flexibility - This role includes international travel and does not fall into the realm of the typical 9-5.
If this Junior Film Maker role within a fast paced and innovative environment sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the Apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free