|Salary:||£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience|
|Sectors:||Engineering, Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Science & Technology|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enterprising and resourceful graduate to join our Applications team. Whilst your main role will involve system development, you will be expected to contribute to functional decisions and technical design.
The Applications Team are responsible for maintaining and enhancing Foxtons’ bespoke business systems. The team runs full lifecycle development projects from business analysis and requirements capture through to system design, development, testing, realisation and support.
With a combined experience of over 100 years, the successful candidate will work closely with all team members and gain exposure to the Estate Agency business, project work, application design, development and rollout in a supportive environment where they will be encouraged to learn and develop their skills.
The team work using the latest Microsoft technologies.
• Work within small development team on projects such as enhancements to
a bespoke multi platform enterprise system and introduction of new
• Adhere to Project and Team standards in terms of quality and delivery
• Participate in technology upgrade strategy in converting bespoke enterprise system into latest Microsoft technologies
• Perform Requirements Gathering and Functional Specification activities
• Contribute to the Technical Design and Architectural decisions for new Developments and major enhancement workpackages
• Support existing applications to the business.
• Perform build and configuration management for all system environments
Based in our West London Headquarters
• Salary £20,000-25,000 dependent on experience
• Genuine opportunities for career progression
• Full training programme
• The successful candidate will ideally have a 2.1 or above in a maths
or science related subject.
• Candidates will be expected to have some experience of using and demonstrate an understanding of the following:-
• Additional experience in Microsoft Queuing, REST API, Requirements Capture, OO Design, Performance Tuning
• Commercial experience is not necessary although would be advantageous. Candidates without practical experience must be able to demonstrate a theoretical grasp of the application of the technologies
• Rigorous approach to problem-solving and a tenacious determination to achieve results
• Ability to learn and a willingness to work within an existing team.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
competitive South East, London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 London ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
£18,000 to £45,000 plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£33,005 to £40,505 depending on experience London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive North West, Manchester ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, Milton Keynes ASAP