Junior Developer, Fintech, Up to £50k
- £50,000 + bonus
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate C# Developer
Start date: ASAP
Are you a grad looking to become a Developer? If so...read on...
A successful and growing company in both the Sports and the Financial spread betting industries is looking for talented Junior Developers to join their growing development team.
The work environment and the role
• Role available due to organic business growth
• Challenging and fast paced environment with an excellent team already achieving Multiple releases per week
• Join a flat-structure development team, passionate about constant improvement developing for the real time web.
• Agile, dynamic project teams working across the full development stack
• Strong analytical skills for technical problem solving
• C# and .NET
Any of the following would be a bonus
• CMS Knowledge, Umbraco preferred
• Multithreaded real-time systems
Salary· up to £50K
Why join them-
1. Join a Profitable company experiencing continued growth
a. More than tripled revenues from approx. £15Million to over £50Million from 2010- 2016
b. Healthy Net Profit Margin of over 43% making approx. £22Million in profit in the year ending 31 May 2016 and positioned for continued growth as a technology company.
c. Profitable every year since ’08
2. Break into sports & financial trading development – No prior experience in the industry required, bring your aptitude and excellent programming skills to join like-minded developers
3. Hands-on development managers, coming from a dev background and directors sitting with the team ready to answer questions with an understanding of the importance of being a technology driven company.
5. Meaningfully change the architecture and the way things are done with your ideas. We encourage fresh ideas and new approaches.
6. Enjoy experimenting and be a part of introducing new technologies in our solutions. Latest examples of introducing something new include SignalR / AngularJs / Rabbit Mq / PhoneGap / ElasticSearch / Redis / Graphite / Grafana
7. Automation as part of our deployment process. Delivery focused with multiple releases per- week reaching our production environment as part of our Agile delivery workflow.
Fast paced, yet relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
8. Be involved in projects from estimation and giving feedback to the business, right through to seeing them go into production.
9. Get the opportunity to lead a project team using agile methodologies, with weekly sprints and regular business demos. Anyone can put themselves forward to become a project lead and a team will be created for their feature project whose size will depend on the complexity of the project and other ongoing priorities.
10. Help us address our future challenges by bringing innovative new features and products to market with an awareness towards quality, high-availability architecture and continuous deployment.
If this is the kind of environment that makes you tick and you have a passion for building quality software we want to hear from you.
Sign up for job alerts - its free