Junior Consultant - Financial Headhunter £40,000-£60,000 OTE
- Basic to £27,000 & OTE £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience + bonus + expenses
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Maiden Marc Associates are working exclusively with a leading European Executive Search & Selection group who are widely regarded as a market leader in their focus areas including Accountancy and Finance, Private Equity and Corporate Finance.
The firm, who has a long history of working with a diverse and prestigious client base are currently looking for three junior consultants either at a graduate or a 2nd jobber level, ideally with some commercial experience to help execute on their increasing work load.
The business boasts an established graduate recruitment program with the successful candidates joining either their Executive Headhunting or Contracts and Interim divisions. In both areas you will be joining an established team, focused on placing Finance professionals into their client base.
This client list includes Blue Chip Corporates like Nike, Coca-Cola and Sky, Tier One Investment Banks and boutique Private Equity firms giving you an opportunity to learn and develop under some of the most successful Consultants in the industry while working with globally renowned businesses.
The role itself will be candidate focused for the first 3-6 months to allow you to build your industry knowledge and personal network. As these grow, you will be given your own portfolio of active clients to work with under the guidance of a Senior Consultant and Mentor as well as their hands on learning and development Manager.
As part of your learning and progression, you will join senior members of the desk on candidate interviews and attend client meetings to pick up valuable experience in a supportive, fast moving and collegiate environment before starting your own fast tracked career progression.
Successful candidates will have:
• Graduated from a top 50 University with a 2:1 degree or above
• A bright, hungry and driven personality - essential for working in this dynamic environment
• Overachieved on the sporting field or in academics and have a drive and passion for success
• A history working in a sales or a commercial environment or the skillset and ability to do so
• Natural communication and presentation skills both on the phone and in person
In return you will get:
• Up to £27,000 basic salary depending on experience and one of the industry's leading commission structures with OTE of up to £60,000 - increasing each year
• 25 days holiday with that rising up each year to 30 days after 5 years' service
• Free gym membership and Healthcare after 1 year of service
• Life Insurance after 3 months and a Cycle to work scheme
• Company iPhone and iPad for business and personal use
• Strong performance incentives including team nights out, high performer directors lunch clubs and both company and personal holiday targets
If you are a money-hungry and tenacious graduate who matches the points above, please send your CV directly through to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link to the MMA page.
Sign up for job alerts - its free