Junior Cloud Engineer / Junior SRE Specialist
Want to start your career as a Cloud Engineer or SRE Specialist?
hackajob partnered with Wiley Edge for a paid graduate training program, where you'll have ongoing support and lots of opportunities with leading global employers. The Alumni graduate program gives you everything you need. There’s no training bond. No exit fees, no hidden catches.
Here at Wiley Edge, they pair great graduates with brilliant global businesses. Their clients include tier one investment banks and other organizations across a range of industries, from insurance to healthcare to travel.
What you’ll learn at the Wiley Edge Academy:
- How to design, develop, and test an application.
- How to demonstrate professionalism, including communication skills and personal interactions.
- How to explain industry concepts at a high level.
- An understanding of monitoring, supporting, and troubleshooting, and how it ties into good development processes.
How the Alumni program works:
- Complete their assessments during the program.
- Get trained at Wiley Edge Academy in an online class for 6 weeks with other graduates.
- Join a Wiley Edge client for 12 months while receiving support and salary increases every 6 months.
- The vast majority then convert to permanent employees with the client at the end of the program.
What you'll get:
- Fully paid, in-depth, interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Their training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field.
- A generous graduate salary.
- Pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Valuable industry experience. Ultimately, a foot in the door to building your career in an in-demand niche.
What you’ll do:
As a Cloud Engineer and SRE specialist with Wiley Edge, you will support, build and maintain complex applications in a global team environment. You’ll love seeing the impact you make when the code you’ve written launches to the people who need it.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, maths)
- BTEC Software Development Level 5 and above or a
- Coding Bootcamp/Couse (or equivalent)
- Motivation to work in Technology
- Experience with OOP (object-oriented programming).
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design).
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging.
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle
- An understanding of test-driven development
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK
How to apply:
- Click the link below to access the company page.
- Press the button "GET MATCHED" where you will create an account for the chance to get matched to this role, and similar opportunities.
At hackajob, we believe in maximising people's potential. It's why we've made it our mission to make the hiring process fairer, faster and based on skills rather than backgrounds.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :junior cloud engineer sre hackajob
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
KPMG 2023 Technology Consulting Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Software Engineering Graduate Programme: Manchester
Jaguar Land Rover
North West, Manchester
Technology Engineering Graduate Scheme
8Lloyds Banking Group
London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Edinburgh, Manchester
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary