Junior Business Development Manager
Job Title: Junior Business Development Manager, Yell
Location: Chester area
Salary: £30k basic (+ £15k OTB)
Sector: Marketing & Advertising
We're the No.1 provider of managed digital marketing services for all types of local businesses in the UK. We've recently been through a transformation journey from a print marketing business (Yellow Pages) to a full-fledged Digital company who has partnered with Google, Facebook, Microsoft Bing, Apple and Alexa.
We're now looking to bring in resilient relationship builders with an aptitude for Sales, to take charge of independent regions and build their own book of business. This is a fully remote field sales role - an excellent client facing opportunity with which to cut your teeth in the B2B world. It also comes with extensive training, learning and development in the form of a Sales Apprenticeship!
Junior Business Development Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £30k
- £15k potential OTB in your first year, taking total earning potential up to £45k
- Laptop and mobile
- Company car upon completion of your Apprenticeship and subsequent promotion
- Excellent learning and development potential. You'll be enrolled on a nationally accredited Apprenticeship course, worth in excess of £10k, so that you learn as you earn
- This leads to fantastic progression, unlocking more earning potential and responsibility as a fully-fledged Business Development Manager
- 23 days' holiday rising to 31 days with service
Junior Business Development Manager Role:
Our aim is simple - to help customers achieve their business goals. We do this by building and managing a customised digital marketing programme for their business. Our mission is to enable brilliant conversations between trusted businesses and consumers, through the power of cutting-edge technology, innovative solutions and best in class service.
You'll be uncovering new business opportunities on a remote basis, targeting customers that stand to benefit from the Yell offering. Your training will fully verse you in prospecting for new business, building relationships and obtaining commitment from potential customers. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Self-generating new leads (in compliance with Yell's policies) via social channels; proactively looking to promote the Yell offering within your territory
- Regularly performing outreach over the phone, understanding the requirements of potential and existing customers to identify just how Yell's solutions dovetail with their needs
- Regularly engage with customers and prospects in your territory on a face-to-face basis - presenting to, building relationships and negotiating with them
- Deliver exemplary customer service to acquire referrals and to ensure that Yell remains front of mind for repeat business
- Plan your days with discipline, and attend meetings with your trainers and managers when required
- Attend applicable training courses and complete all necessary work and activities required to successfully complete your Sales Apprenticeship
Junior Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Full, clean UK driving licence (zero points/endorsements)
- Tenacious, resilient and digitally savvy
- Fantastic relationship builder - excellent when developing rapport with others and articulating solutions that are often technical in nature
- Driven, resourceful and creative with good energy - unafraid to experiment and try new approaches
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :junior business development manager pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Management Consultant – Kubrick
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Technology Risk Graduate Programme - EY
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester