|Salary:||£16,500 to £19,000 depending on experience|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Management, Secretarial & Business Admin, Travel & Hospitality|
We are a company that offers a Bespoke Accommodation service, sourcing hotels, serviced apartments and private housing.
This role would undertake working in a fast paced small team, reporting to the Directors, this trainee role has the potential to turn into a permanent position within the company by initiating internal training to further career development.
• Taking briefs/instructions and research potential accommodation options
• Making contact with hotels and gathering information on property rates and amenities
• Compiling accurate information to present to the client
• Processing bookings with the hotels and managing documentation
• Management of data entry for searches to company database
• Managing client expectations and liaising with hotels/properties when guests are in-house
The potential candidate must:
• Exhibit excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner, excellent spoken and written English with particular care and attention to detail
• Be confident with the negotiation process and be able to process a booking from start to finish
• Have the ability to manage multiple clients with confidence and accuracy
• Be a flexible person who can think outside the box and adapt quickly to deadlines whilst offering support to team members when required
• Must have competent computer skills in Mac OS & PC, in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint with an intermediate knowledge of Excel is essential
• Have background knowledge or relevant experience in travel and hospitality or conferences and events
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of like-minded individuals within a dynamic, vibrant working environment. We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and confident individual who is able to work on his or her own initiative and as part of a team.
Hours are Monday – Friday and will be worked on a weekly rota basis of either 9.00am – 6.00pm or 10.00am – 7.00pm.
Salary Indication: £16,500 - £19,000 based on graduate experience
£19,041. London 30-Aug-2018
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London Various
Competitive plus benefits South East, London ASAP
£21.000 – £24.000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
competitive South East, London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury ASAP