Junior Associate - Level
Level is a fast-growing start-up in the legal finance sector. It has private equity and institutional backing and a solid network of partners.
Due to its successful growth, Level’s team continues to expand fast and their next hire is for a Junior Associate.
Your role will be to provide support the operations and senior management team in addition to learning how to underwrite and assess risk.
This is a key hire for the business as it enters its next growth phase.
This is a unique opportunity to join a young, dynamic and high growth business where you will learn and develop quickly within its high calibre team. The role is ideally suited to someone who is smart, driven, exceptionally organised and detail oriented.
- Helping to run the day-to-day operations of the business, working closely with both the operations and management team.
- Administrative duties which will include updating documentation, managing drawdown requests and obtaining case updates.
- Working alongside the Operations Director in conducting regular reviews of the loan book, which involves close liaison with solicitors and borrowers.
- Assisting with the implementation of processes and procedures and helping to improve efficiencies as the company continues to grow.
- Helping to manage the existing pipeline of business.
- Assisting the underwriting team with case management, collating documentation, and compiling asset schedules.
- Supporting the management team with diary management, travel and attending meetings to take minutes.
- Organising events for the team and for partners.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Previous experience in an operational role will benefit.
- Extremely organised with strong attention to detail
- Proactive with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Will see tasks through to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle variable workloads.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Private Health insurance & cash back scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (days are not generally counted)
- Day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Beautiful office in Duke Street, Mayfair close to Bond Street, Marble Arch and Oxford Circus stations.
Level are a litigation finance boutique, with in house family law expertise.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london junior associate london legal law nationwide graduate
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - London
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Strategy and Transactions Graduate Programme
£27000 to £35000 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment