|Sectors:||Banking, Consultancy, Science & Technology, Finance, Research & Analysis|
As a Moody’s graduate, you will join our comprehensive Credit Academy training program, which includes market and formal credit training, as well as focused coaching and feedback to support your development. Your onboarding and training period will be spent learning about the markets in which we operate, key credit considerations for our businesses, as well as understanding the systems and tools that will enable you to participate actively in the ratings process. Our dedicated RRS managers will be looking out for your development and career interests. You will join our organization as a permanent employee.
In joining our Associate Graduate Program, you will have the opportunity to broaden your horizons into topics such as the rating process, contributing to credit documents, formulating ratios, and comparative statistics. As a graduate you will have a voice and be heard. We depend on and respect the views of our people at all levels. This collaborative approach creates an open and accessible atmosphere where we actively listen to and learn from the diverse viewpoints and backgrounds of colleagues from around the world.
• Our Graduate Program is open to final year BSc and MSc students, and 2017 graduates.
• Our UK Graduate Program is only open to candidates who have the eligibility to work full time in UK or Germany.
• Step 1: Candidates submit their CV and Cover Letter by November 30th.
• Step 2: Moody’s Campus Team will review candidate profiles (CV and Cover Letter) and select finalists to participate in testing and further evaluation.
• Step 3: Between October and December 2017 selected candidates will receive links for the Moody’s online testing platform. Successful candidates will then be invited to HR telephone screens followed by our Assessment Centre.
• Step 4: Our Assessment Centre is a daylong process that will be held between January and February 2018 in London. You will get the opportunity to learn about our organization from senior managers, interview with our analysts face to face, take part in a group exercise, as well as demonstrate your analytical and written skills.
• Step 5: In March, successful candidates will be offered a graduate position with a start date in September 2018. Successful candidates who accept a role with Moody’s will benefit from a variety of educational and informational events offered in the months leading up to their start with the firm.
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus stock options plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
Competitive depending on experience North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Manchester, Republic of Ireland Various
£19,000 rising to £30,000 + Benefits South East 1-Apr-2018