Financial news agency. Exciting and varied Account Management role. Established company with a start-up feel.
Venatrix is working with a financial news agency that offers its clients insight into and analysis of the world of finance and financial markets. An accredited news agency, the company has access to sources in central banks and financial institutions whose information isn’t available on public search engines. In addition, the company offers valuable analysis, identifying what breaking news means for capital markets. The company has been established for thirty years, but has recently been taken over and restructured by a new team of investors, who are calling it ‘the startup with a head start.’ This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is fascinated by the world of Finance and its interaction with current affairs, and wants to make money in a small company with big ambitions.
This is an Account Management role in the commercial side of the business. You will be given a portfolio of accounts to manage and will be responsible for ensuring the clients’ satisfaction, and building successful, long-lasting and valuable relationships with them. You will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the company and the value it offers.
- Get to know your clients and understand their unique requirements.
- Shadow Senior Account Managers.
- Book and attend meetings with your clients.
- Correspond regularly with your clients to make sure they are receiving the right type of content for their business.
- Maximise revenue from key accounts by upselling and cross-selling.
Why do I want this job? Opportunity, training and progression.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a curious streak, who is fascinated by Finance; you’ll get to study current affairs and their interaction with financial markets, and work with people who are invested in those interactions.
- Join an established company reinventing itself after a takeover, and in a time of accelerated growth. You will be a crucial part of the company’s success, and as it grows, your opportunities for development and progress will be endless.
- You will receive extensive training from the inspiring people who run the company.
- Gain valuable insights into the world of Finance that will benefit you throughout your career.
- The office is based in the heart of the City, and the team have a fun, friendly culture with lots of drinks, dinners and team nights out.
We are looking for someone smart and curious for this role. You will need to have an interest in Economics, Finance and current affairs to be successful, as well as a positive mindset, ambition and plenty of get-up-and-go.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
27,500 BASIC + 13,000 OTE negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27,500 + £10,000 ote plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£26,000 Basic + £12,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£28,000 basic, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27,500 BASIC, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Aug-2018
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London ASAP