Junior Account Executive (London Bridge) – April 2019
- £20,000 to £22,000 p/a
- Apply by:
- 19th April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Torque is an integrated communications agency, working with key brands across the global automotive industry, delivering a varied portfolio of both B2B and consumer campaigns.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive junior account executive to join the team based in central London. Our junior account executives enjoy a wide-ranging role, supporting the implementation of PR, social and digital campaigns developed by the agency.
The role includes:
- developing content for a wide range of audiences
- researching opportunities for clients
- maintaining contact with journalists and selling in stories
- issuing client content via social and online media platforms
- creating client reports and analysing campaign results
- monitoring results across print and digital media
To be the winning candidate, you will have proven writing skills, an enthusiasm for all things automotive and above all a willingness to learn and progress.
Torque provides generous training opportunities and a clear focus on
progression within the company. If you are interested in applying for
this position then please provide a CV along with an introductory letter
to Belle Moss via the apply button below (email only please).
Click below to apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free