Junior Account Executive
- £35k basic + £15k OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 27th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Development Representative who is looking for the next step in their career. The company is a start-up SaaS technology company who are disrupting the legal industry. Their AI powered contract management platform has been designed for the modern business and have already brought on clients such as Deliveroo and Estée Lauder. Backed by the founders of Gumtree and Indeed, they have recently raised a significant amount in Series A funding and are growing quickly through Europe. As a result, they are looking to hire an SDR for their Central London office.
As a Junior Account Executive, your overall objective will be to generate new business opportunities. You will:
· Researching target markets to uncover opportunities
· Develop new client relationships
· Run outbound campaigns in conjunction with enterprise salespeople
· Qualify inbound leads using qualification criteria
· Book meetings with C-level executives for you and senior salespeople to attend
· Represent the company at industry events
· Be given a clear, fast-tracked progression plan to an Enterprise Account Executive role.
· Take on a role in which you will have an opportunity to make a huge impact upon a successful and rapidly-growing business
· Be one of the first salespeople to join a business that is disrupting a 25-year-old marketplace
· Learn from the founders of Gumtree, Indeed and TransferWise
Fun stuff: culture, perks and benefits
· Unlimited holiday
· Company trip abroad every 12 weeks
· Flexible working hours
· Remote working options
· Access to a miniature dachshund ??
· At least 6 months in a sales role at a SaaS business (must have)
· Educated to degree level (must have) with strong academic record.
· Experience with mid-market and enterprise customers
· Proven track record of driving and growing sales success
· Results driven and entrepreneurial mindset
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Sign up for job alerts - its free