|Location:||North West, Australia, Malaysia, Bury|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Marketing, Retail, Media,|
Position: Multi-channel Graduate Programme
Programme length: 24 months
Deadline for Applications: 16th June
Programme Start Date: September 2017
We are looking for 8 enthusiastic graduates to join our International Multichannel team
Spending time in various teams across the Multichannel department you will gain invaluable experience and insight into how we operate at JD Sports.
As part of a two-year programme, the first year will be spent in our Head Office in Bury to experience all aspects of the Multichannel function. Your second year will start in Retail to gain insight into how stores operate.
You’ll then have the opportunity to spend 3 months in our offices in Australia, Malaysia or the Netherlands, working with the International team to grow the JD brand overseas. The two years will conclude by selecting a placement of your choice.
Learning and Development will play a huge part in your journey with us and as part of this you will go through internal leadership courses, spend time with suppliers like Google and Facebook, attend internal workshops and complete the recognised Google Qualification ‘Squared online’. By the end of the two year’s you will have the chance to enrol on the Masters in Multichannel Retailing which we have collaborated on with Manchester Metropolitan University.
Once the programme is complete you will be ready to join the team on a permanent basis, using your expertise, drive and divergent thinking to lead the team into the future.
• To learn and work as part of cross-functional departments on a rotational basis, with a multi-channel focus to develop your technical skills and business acumen.
• To deliver developments in key performance indicators in each functional area
• To learn and develop leadership capability through training, coaching and mentoring as well as live practice
• To be a key team member throughout the multi-channel operation
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Willing to learn from all levels of the organisation
• A passion for Retail
• Proactive and have the ability to work on your own or as part of a team
• Able to work internationally for extended periods of time
• Demonstrate excellent communication, influencing and partnering skills, able to develop and maintain relationships up to mid-senior management level
• Aspirations to be a leader
• Possess high levels of resilience and able to work within a fast paced and exciting environment
• Strong commercial acumen with the ability to analyse and interpret data
• Degree qualified with a minimum 2:1 classification in a related discipline
• Excellent IT skills –MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, Internet, Outlook and various databases
How to apply
We’d like to really get to know you as soon as you apply so are asking all candidates to submit a short video of themselves.
We want to know the information that’s not on your CV! Tell us about your interests and hobbies, what motivates you, why you think you’d be a good fit for this role and share with us your greatest achievement so far.
The only rules are it has to be 2 minutes or less and you need to be as creative as possible. Upload an unlisted video to YouTube and share the link with us on your CV.
If the video task has not been submitted then you WILL NOT be considered for this role. Please copy and paste the video link into the covering letter when applying for the role.
Please click on the apply now button to progress!
Competitive Malaysia, Bury, North West, Australia 1-Sep-2017
£21,000 to £50,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Nationwide Ongoing
£25,000 + Company Car plus benefits Nottingham, East Midlands, West Midlands, United Kingdom, Yorkshire, Derby city centre, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Various
£20,000 to £45,000 OTE negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus Central London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £27,500 plus benefits London, Bolton, Lancaster, North West, Manchester 1-Aug-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £28,000 + OTE + benefits depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses salary review South East, London, West Midlands 2-Jan-2018
18k to 28k London ASAP
18k to 28k London ASAP
£18 to 25k London ASAP
Competitive Nationwide ASAP