|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Languages, Sales, Recruitment|
GAN is an award winning global supplier of industry leading casino content, fast flexible gaming systems and turnkey social gaming. The company was founded in 2002 with the aim of capturing the emerging online skill-games market. Having led the market in backgammon and regional skill games in Italy and Spain, we broadened our product portfolio to offer a full gaming software system as well as becoming a leading developer of online casino games.
GAN's global presence is extensive: as well as offices in the UK (Kensington, London), in Bulgaria (Sofia) and in the US (Las Vegas, Nevada; Seattle, Washington and Chicago, Illinois) we also operate from other global locations including Rome and Atlantic City. We pride ourselves on the many industry awards we have picked up along the way - most recently for eGaming Review's 'Casino Software Supplier of the Year' award and Casino Platform of the Year at the North America EGR awards.
In Europe, GAN operates in multiple regulated jurisdictions. We operate a B2C brand directed at the UK market, offering a suite of skill and casino table and third party slot games, together with offering game content and/or platforms to some of the biggest names in the industry, including PaddyPower, William Hill, Lottomatica, Sisal, and SNAI.
The company has positioned itself in the US as a pioneer in the emerging regulated market. In New Jersey, we have partnered with Betfair to provide a real-money online gaming site since November 2013. In unregulated US states, we have developed an innovative, monetized social casino product to land-based casino operators seeking to monetise their large databases online. The first of these launched in April 2014 with the Foxwoods Casino Resort in Connecticut, followed by Empire City Casino in New York, Parx Casino in Pennsylvania, Maryland Live Casino in Maryland, San Manuel Casino in California, American Casino & Entertainment Properties LLC in Nevada, Borgata Resort & Casino in New Jersey and finally, Jack Entertainment and Isle of Capri who are based across multiple states; with a long pipeline of other operators due to launch with us in 2017.
GAN listed on the London Stock Exchange in November 2013, giving us a solid foundation from which to exploit the emerging opportunities within both real money and simulated gaming. GAN is licensed and regulated in the UK, Europe and USA and works closely with regulatory authorities, government agencies and independent certification laboratories to ensure fairness and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
The Italian Account Manager reports to the Commercial Operation Director and assists him in developing the client relationships within of a portfolio of accounts, mainly based in Italy. The Italian Account Manager builds strong working relationships with key contacts within the client's organisation and has to achieve agreed business growth targets in existing and specified new accounts.
The Italian Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of the relationship with the clients assisting them with any daily queries they may have regarding products, procedures and technical aspects.
The Italian Account Manager should be able to plan, communicate and assist in the deployment of the company's portfolio of games and services, plus any additional new games, functionality or project work to develop the existing framework, liaising with both internal colleagues and operator staff teams.
Key Responsibilities (all in conjunction with and at the discretion of the Commercial Director for Italy):
• Maintenance of Games offer and portfolio: at any time monitor actively the page and lobby content of the partners site
• Business Analysis: undertake daily performance analysis, collect and share all the market data and trends with the Commercial Operations Director
• Profit and customer satisfaction targets: provide customers with updated roadmaps and drive new content delivery in order to contribute to the customers growth and achieve set Company KPI targets and goals
• Customer Relationship Management: build strong, open working relationships at as many levels as possible within the client's organisation.
• Key Contact: In time, your clients will know to call you first regarding any account management matters, when there's a new business opportunity to discuss, or when there's a need to escalate/discuss an existing issue.
• Resourcing: Liaise with relevant technical, development, database, and web and infrastructure resource to manage existing projects and schedule the creation of new ones. Project Planning and Management are key features of this role.
• Administration & Departmental duties: Work effectively with other staff and take the lead where appropriate regarding, invoicing, payments chasing and account / promotional reviews.
Personality / Attitude:
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills. This will be an essential part of this role as the successful candidate will be comfortable working in a client facing role.
• An adept and proactive communicator able to build relationships at all levels, able to deal with others with tact and good judgment.
• Target-driven with the drive and desire to contribute to the success of the company's strategies and goals.
• The ability to multi-task and plan effectively, especially regarding the introduction of new games and projects to an existing client base. This individual will have the self discipline to manage these additions
• A proactive and pre-emptive problem-solving approach, requiring a diligent mind and an eye for detail in all aspects of the online accounts the individual will manage.
• Fluent in italian and english
• Organisational skills including scheduling, meeting administration and attention to detail a must
• Communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills a pre-requisite for the role
• Customer Focus to act promptly and meet customer needs
• Technical knowledge would be a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of the Online Gaming specifically would also be advantageous
• Native Italian (or fluent speaker)
• Educated up to degree level or equivalent
• Strong written and verbal skills
• We're looking for someone who can adapt easily into the existing team and who is eager to learn about the eGaming world!
Must be comfortable with business travel, for client meetings and account calls.
To apply for this job please click on the "Apply Now" button, and include a covering letter (including details of your current salary and notice period) with your application.
£22,000 to £25,000 (OTE Y1 £50,000) plus OTE South West, London, Liverpool, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
20k to 24k + 50k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses pro rata plus share scheme salary review London, North West, Manchester ASAP
£18 to 21,000 (1st Year 30 to 40k OTE) North West, Manchester ASAP
competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, United States ASAP
23k Basic, 35k OTE plus benefits plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£20000.00 to £50000 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£24,000 plus benefits London ASAP
£22,000 + bonus scheme plus benefits Central, Oxford ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus salary review Isle of Man 1-May-2017