IT Systems Administrator
Are you looking to change careers into the Tech industry?
Are you ready to return to work after a career break?
Are you simply not enjoying your current role?
If you've answered YES to any of the questions above, we have an amazing opportunity for you to break your way into a supercharged industry with boundless opportunities for your career - Tech. Accenture, ranked Fortune's World's 34th Most Admired Company and number 2 on Barron's 20 Most Sustainable International Companies is looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join their team.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL NEED A MINIMUM OF 1-2 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN ANY SECTOR TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE
We're looking for anyone with a passion for tech and a dream of pushing boundaries. You need no previous technical experience as QA will provide the training for you to become equipped with all the skills required to succeed in this role with Accenture. You just need an eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude. Ideally, you will also have some business experience, regardless of whether that is in the tech industry or another sector - we are open to applications from all backgrounds.
Accenture have offices in Manchester, London, Newcastle and Edinburgh. You will have a base location but must be open to travel across various sites in the UK.
The perks of the role:
- Competitive salary of £28,000 to £32,000+ per annum
- 15-week training from seriously clever mentors to help shape your technical aptitude, business acumen and expertise
- Industry-recognised certifications to boost your employability and promotability
- Bursary during your training
- Contributory pension scheme
- Continued professional development
What's the job like:
As an IT Systems Administrator with Accenture, you will contribute to ServiceNow Solution implementation, which could include activities like:
- System configuration, development of custom features on client and server side, technical consulting, technical specs preparation, testing and rollout support
- Following implementation standards and technical best practices
- Providing expertise on technical questions, related to ServiceNow platform
- Understanding the business needs and the needs to standardize processes and build this into the design and deliverables.
The desirable candidate:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' work experience, in any sector
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties
- The ability to motivate others and guide change
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- A strong interest in business and business development
- Good attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Eligibility to apply for UK Security Clearance
Click here to apply now and take the first step in launching your career in the tech industry!
QA values and diversity:
We're an equal opportunity employer. We are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It's QA policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
QA is a leading provider of specialist software, IT and fully managed services in finance, Government and commercial markets.
QA Limited Interview Reviews
15 January 2021
20 September 2018
It was a one on one interview covering some competency questions and going over your interest in the role, and CV. You are pulled aside during the group task at any time so you...
04 September 2018
It started with phone interview, where it asked basic questions about my knowledge, education and the role, after passing the phone interview I was invited to join assessment day...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs london systems limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Digital Marketing Executive
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Product Specialist
£30,000 + Phone + Laptop
Technology Risk Assurance Graduate - London
Competitive + benefits
No Coding Experience Required - Graduate Software & Data Engineering Programme (Free Training then £30k salary)
Remote (work from home), London