IT Service Management Analyst – Graduate Programme – FDM Group
- Competitive + benefits
- Apply by:
- 31st March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking to take your first step into your technology career, but not sure where to start? The FDM Graduate Programme could be for you. No matter what you’ve studied or what your background is, here at FDM we believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to have an amazing career in IT and technology. That’s why, in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates. As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as; HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as an IT Service Management Consultant will begin at one of FDM’s three academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where you will receive fully-funded training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 180 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
What will I be doing?
On our IT Service Management (ITSM) Programme, you will be trained on how to provide support to the IT systems which are being used in a business. You will learn what it takes to deal with incidents and requests that end users may have and how to provide and coordinate the solution to ensure a business functions optimally. You will become an expert on dealing with time sensitive projects such as incident management, change management, problem management and configuration management, by learning the ins and outs of the vital activities required to operate, deliver and control IT services within a company.
What we are looking for:
• A degree, preferably within a STEM discipline, but all degrees are considered
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines effectively
• Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
• Geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
What we offer you:
• Commercially relevant training
• Employability skills training such as Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
• A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
• Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
• Modern and central training academies
• Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sign up for job alerts - its free