IT Internal Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a new and exciting IT Recruitment opportunity within the Property Industry?
With an OTE of £30,000 and fantastic opportunities to progress, Foxtons is the perfect company to boost your career as our IT Internal Recruiter.
Based in our Head Office in Chiswick, you will receive:
£24,000k basic + commission + other benefits
As the leading Estate Agent in London with almost 60 interconnected offices spread throughout, we have a reputation that is unrivalled within the industry. This began in 1981 when our first office was opened in Notting Hill and what has separated us from competitors ever since, is our people. With a positive mind-set, the willingness to learn and the want to develop, we can create successful individuals who become experts in not only the property market, but also finding the best talent within the industry!
Why join Foxtons?
We like to reward hard work and acknowledge success, which is why we operate in a meritocratic environment. This bases promotion on performance and truly allows our employees to get out what they put in. Combine this with award-winning training and our market-leading technology and you have an idealistic environment for progression, and ultimately success. If you commit to working with us, then we will invest in you and provide the fundamental building blocks needed in the early stages of a career.
What will your role include?
As an IT Recruiter at Foxtons, your purpose will be delivering high quality talent in line with current and future business need to ensure headcount budgets are achieved and internal vacancies are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build talent pipelines of suitable candidates using a variety of candidate attraction methods, including both agencies and direct sourcing methods (e.g. headhunting)
• Build strong relationships with agency partners, including briefing agencies, managing terms/agreements, and ensuring service level agreements are achieved
• Maintain and engage talent pipelines of suitable candidates through calls, meetings, targeted emails and involving senior stakeholders where appropriate
• Work closely with hiring managers to build strong internal relationships, understand hiring needs and manage the hiring processes efficiently
• Monitor all candidate activity, including interviews, KPIs, feedback, conversion ratios and use this information for reporting progress against headcount targets, as well as evaluating the quality of hiring
• Ensure all candidate and agency data is kept up to date in line with internal processes and GDPR
What skills do you need?
• Experience as an IT Recruiter, either in-house or agency-side, focusing on candidates in the development/programming field
• Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships, including the ability to build relationships externally with candidates and agencies, and internally with hiring managers
• The ability to headhunt experienced candidates, including identifying talent in the relevant markets and engaging those candidates to create buy-in
• Organised with good time management skills, with the ability to manage many different candidate processes, as well as maintain records and reports
• Target-driven and able to work to deadlines
• Accountability; to take responsibility for the hiring needs of the business
About The Company
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home or unlock the value of their property investment.
Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of almost 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the strong local expertise that our customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
Foxtons has been transforming estate agency for over thirty years. We have established ourselves as the most recognisable brand in the London residential real estate market.
Foxtons Interview Reviews
15 June 2018
Why you chose to study the modules you did at university? What do you do in your spare time? About my pervious work on my CV? Why I want to work in property? Why did I apply...
13 June 2017
My interview with Foxtons was an overall pleasant and professional experience. Prior to the interview, I received an automatic confirmation email which gave in detail the...
03 June 2017
After applying to the role of Property Manager at Foxtons, I recieved a response after three weeks inviting me to attend a video interview. I was tasked to read various questions...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london internal recruitment consultant foxtons
People who applied for this job also applied for:
20000 to 50000
8G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
5Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE