- £20000 to £21000 per annum negotiable
- Apply by:
- 25th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
I'm working with one of the largest boutique investment banks who are looking to hire a smart, proactive, IT intern for 3 months during the summer.
The firm was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in New York, with offices in North America, Europe, South America and Asia. The advisory business focuses on matters of strategic significance to boards of directors, management teams, and shareholders - including mergers and acquisitions, strategic shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure.
The role as an IT intern is to be responsible for implementing and maintaining various aspects of information technology. Your day to day will include, but is not limited to: fielding user calls and subsequently logging tickets, hardware/software installation and upgrades, new PC builds, and desk relocations.
It's important that you have a soft skill set and are capable of handling high profile users with professionalism, that you are able to answer phones with a professional manner and have excellent written and verbal communication. The company are looking for someone who is willing, and has the ability to learn different IT skillsets quickly.
Knowledge and requirements include:
- Experience with Windows OS
- College diploma or University degree (or in the process)
- Ability to set up a home broadband router and wireless access point
- Knowledge of anti-virus software
- Team player and quick learner
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 and Microsoft Office 2007-2016 basic use knowledge
- Take initiative on areas of responsibility
- It is imperative that you have a professional manner
To apply you must be available between the 1st June 2019 and the 31st August 2019.
Sign up for job alerts - its free