IT Consultant - Manchester
Entry-level Information Technology Consultant (Salesforce Developer)
Are you passionate about technology? Want to get the best start to your digital career?
Get fast-tracked into a ground-breaking career as a Salesforce technology consultant working with innovative organisations like TalkTalk, Google, Santander, Amazon partners and government. You'll build in-demand skills specialising in advanced, cutting-edge software.
Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management tool or CRM for short. Companies use CRM's to manage opportunities and client details but that is a very simple use-case when it comes to Salesforce. The Salesforce platform integrates all aspects of a customer relationship ranging from the direct sales management to service, marketing, billing, and analytics. Crucially though, to do this, companies need developers and the demand for Salesforce developers is growing massively, with 3.3 Million developer jobs in the Salesforce economy predicted by 2022.
Every day you'll use specialised technology to power organisations into the future.
Supercharge your career in technology consulting. Join the QA consulting academy.
QA's application process is different - no CV's, covering letters or awkward assessment centres. We're interested in what motivates you, what you are passionate about and how you handle certain situations. Watch the video to learn more.
Although this role is advertised with a specific location you would need
to be geographically flexible and willing to relocate anywhere in the UK.
What's in store
- Training from seriously clever mentors Salesforce powers organisations. The software you'll specialise in is high in demand, but low in supply. You'll gain it with training at our 12-week virtual training. This usually takes place at our Manchester Academy but due to the pandemic it is being conducted virtually. You'll also develop your business expertise so you can be a successful consultant.
- Your career in digital consulting After your training you'll work with one of our customers on their site - anywhere in the country.
- Push yourself and your career further Learning with QA doesn't stop after 12 weeks. We encourage you to continually learn and challenge yourself technically - so you can fulfil your potential.
- A monthly bursary during your training virtual training.
- Industry-recognised certifications to boost your employability and promotability (if certifications apply to your specialism)
- Salary of £23,500 post-training (if you're based in London this will increase to £26,500)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular social events (like technical talks and hackathons)
- Continued support to help you fulfil your potential - you'll keep advancing your technical skills throughout your career with QA
What's the job like
- As a technology consultant at QA, you'll empower our customers to develop, test and support software solutions - so they can be self-sufficient adopters of the latest technologies.
- You'll bring your technical expertise to the customer, wherever they are. You'll help them to develop, test and maintain cutting-edge solutions, so they remain competitive
- You'll bring your skills for Salesforce and you will change the way software is designed and written.
- Cover more in depth modules such as the Platform App Builder where you'll learn to design and build custom applications, before moving onto the Platform Developer module covering the core coding aspects of the system.
- The training begins with a 4 Week Foundation layer initially covering core skills such as Consultancy Basics, Agile Methodologies and Project Management. The training then progresses on to an object-orientated programming language to give you a solid start in creating complex integrations with Salesforce infrastructure.
- Perfect your consulting skills to a high standard and professional level, ready to work with our prestigious customers.
What we need from you
- A genuine passion for technology
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn tonnes of new skills and new technologies
- A go-getter with a can-do attitude
- Excited at the prospect of living and working somewhere new - part of the job is working wherever the customer is.
- You should be eligible to be able to apply for a UK Security Clearance
Supercharge your digital career. Click the link and apply now.
QA values and diversity
We're an equal opportunity employer. We are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It's QA policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
QA is a leading provider of specialist software, IT and fully managed services in finance, Government and commercial markets.
QA Limited Interview Reviews
15 January 2021
20 September 2018
It was a one on one interview covering some competency questions and going over your interest in the role, and CV. You are pulled aside during the group task at any time so you...
04 September 2018
It started with phone interview, where it asked basic questions about my knowledge, education and the role, after passing the phone interview I was invited to join assessment day...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs manchester consultant manchester limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow
Technology Consulting and Assurance Junior Consultant
West Midlands, Birmingham
Risk Consultant - Graduate Trainee - Manchester - Immediate Start
West Midlands, North West, Manchester
1st Line Support - Just IT
6Just IT Training Ltd
NEW PwC Graduate Work Placement - IT - Manchester
North West, Manchester
EY Tax Graduate Programmes - North West and Yorkshire
Competitive starting annual salary
North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester