IT Assistant (Awad winning training!)
IT Assistant (Facilities & IT Support) - Manchester
£21K- £25K (including bonus)
Founded in 2010 by our three founding directors, we have now grown to be a world leading and award-winning recruitment company – with a unique environment based around our 4 values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. With over 350 staff, we now have 7 offices across the UK, Europe and Asia.
To all of our staff, our candidates and clients our vision is simple “Together we will help you achieve excellence and reach your full potential”
Due to unprecedented growth during 2021 & 2022 and a stellar performance over the last few months – we are looking to grow our Support team in our Manchester office.
We have an unbeatable reputation on the market - both with clients, candidates & most importantly our employees.
- Princess Royal Training Award – Winner twice in a row
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter
- 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
- Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support
- Listed in the FT Future 100 list
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work
IT Assistant– About the role?
A superb opportunity has arisen to join our Business Support Team in the role of Office/IT Assistant. The role will be based in our Manchester office on a busy sales floor, and therefore sitting at the heart of the business.
The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to be part of a growing team of professionals and will be involved in a wide variety of business support tasks, including but not limited to:
- Basic IT support for the UK offices, providing users with assistance on telephone systems, computers and printer, liaising with the IT support team as required
- Ownership of Gravitas Manchester office support as a whole and communicating to the staff regarding any office matters
- General office duties and administration tasks.
- Operations projects on a local, national & international scale – involving return to office planning, travel, internal events and cost saving projects
- Making sure Health and Safety records, procedures and processes are in place
- Stock checking
- Assisting with events & marketing tasks around internal incentives
IT Assistant – What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 1:1 coaching and mentoring
- Varied role across office management, operations projects & facilities management
- Chance to progress alongside award winning training & development
- Reporting directly into the Head of Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Incentives including company holidays and lunch clubs
IT Assistant – What are we looking for?
You will have a passion for excellence service delivery and a drive to exceed expectations. To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- At least 1 years experience in a similar office role
- Strong IT skills, setting up computers, assisting with telephone systems and printers.
- A drive to deliver in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and managing own workload
- An adaptable and flexible attitude, excited to learn new skills and able to recognise areas for improvement
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of organisational skills
If you have a positive, can-do attitude and would like to be a part of this world class recruitment company, please apply by sending your CV or contacting Ryan Sullivan on LinkedIn
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs manchester assistant awad winning office compliance global customer payroll finance operations business support award insurance technology 1st computer hardware infrastructure gravitas recruitment
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Analytics Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Plymouth
Data Science Graduate Scheme
8Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, Scotland, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
London, Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston
£25k to 30k per year + benefits + commission