iO-Pro Analyst Programme
Get the skills, experience and connections to employers to KICKSTART, ACCELERATE or SWITCH your career in data and analytics!
With our new accelerated training model – io-pro analyst – we’ve created a programme with leading employers that is the most effective and fastest way for you to develop the most in-demand analytical SKILLS and EXPERIENCE. Here’s how we do it:
- Unlike any other programme, we recreate what it’s like to be part of a world class data and analytics team. There are no classrooms or teachers. Instead, we have Team Leaders with years of experience leading elite data and analytics teams at some of the world’s best organisations. Supported by our Team Leaders, Trainees (you) become part of a team working on real world projects that your future employer will expect you to undertake.
- During the experience, we connect, match and place you with our network of leading employers. We don’t just create world class analysts; we’re a career launchpad providing that crucial bridge into employment at aspirational organisations.
- The best thing about io-pro? If you make it onto our programme, you become part of the iO-Sphere for life. That means support on the job to go further, faster and a readymade network of lifelong friends and leading data and analytics professionals!
We’ll stop accepting applications as soon as we have filled 50 places, so get your application in fast! You don’t need to have a degree in data or experience to apply - we’re open to all backgrounds regardless of education and experience.
What does it cost? We’ve spent a long time developing a funding model to make io-pro as attractive and accessible as possible. Here’s how it works:
- Pay £0 if you land a job with an iO-Organisation (the company will pay for your training)
- Pay £0 if you don't get a single job offer paying over 30k within 6 months of completing the programme. That’s how confident we are!
- Pay £2,000 (in monthly instalments across 12 months) if you get a job with an organisation outside of our network. The job must be paying you over £30k or you owe us nothing!
- We do ask for a deposit of £500 to secure your place on the programme. This is to ensure that you complete the programme, and it is fully refundable once you’ve secured a job or 6 months after the programme
Our employers: We work with an incredible array of employers of different sizes and across industries in the UK looking to hire analysts - we’re confident we can help find you a job you’ll love. Though we can’t mention names just yet, we can tell you there are more than 50 employers, and they range from big brand names you’ll be very familiar with, fast growth businesses, specialist data consultancies and exciting SME’s. Crucially, you aren’t locked into our employer network, you’re free to accept a job wherever you want, but then we ask that you or your new employer pay back the cost of the training - but only once you’ve landed a job.
How io-pro analyst works: There are three main sections to supercharge your success:
1) Acquire (the first 5 weeks): Learn the essential technical skills.
- Statistics, Excel, SQL, Power BI, and Python
- Learn how to think critically using data, becoming an analytical and data-driven problem solver
- Fully remote and supported by our coaching team, so you’re able to study wherever and however you want
- Are you already experienced in these skills? We have tracks for beginners, intermediates and experts
2) Apply (the second 5 weeks): Become a world class analyst.
- Work on real world team projects and live company briefs, supported by coaches
- Create value – develop commercial awareness and convert data into insights that drive actions and decisions
- Be an effective analyst – follow, design and enact best practice processes
- Develop stories – identify, design and communicate compelling stories from datasets to different audiences
- Exert influence – use data insights to drive transformational change
3) Accelerate (for the whole programme and 6 months after): Get a job!
- Get coached by industry professionals, who were once in your seat, to secure an aspirational job. We’ll provide this support for 6 months after the programme or until you land a job
- Receive continued support from the iO-Sphere community long into your career
Who are we looking for?
At iO-Sphere we value diversity, and we know we get the best learning outcome when we have people from all different backgrounds. If you are in doubt about your suitability, please apply so that we can review your application! We do offer a limited number of £1000 bursaries to those who would otherwise be unable to do the programme. Our ideal candidates are:
- Collaborative - able to work in a team, ask for help when they need it, and give help to others when needed
- Curious and problem-solvers - analytics is all about curiosity! We want people who want to learn, ask questions, and get to the bottom of some tricky problems
- Driven and ambitious - we will challenge you to be the best you can be
- Humble and ready to learn - the programme will cover a lot of material and frequent feedback is key to quick learning
- We really don’t play close attention to your education and career history – our programme exists to supercharge your development
- You do need to have the permanent right to work in the UK (unfortunately we are not able to accept candidates requiring sponsorship at this time)
- You must be able to commit to a 10-week immersive training programme starting in mid-February 2023:
- Weeks 1-5: Fully remote to give you the flexibility to learn wherever you want. Part time options available for those with coding and analytics experience
- Weeks 6-10: Full time with ~3 days a week at our training centre near Liverpool Station in London. In person attendance is required for this part of the course
- Maths A level or equivalent, or some demonstration of your analytical ability
- Fluent in written and spoken English
To apply, click here or use the 'Apply Now' button below.
We source talented individuals, train them for high performance careers and place them with leading organisations within our network.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs london pro analyst programme sphere
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Data Analytics Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Plymouth
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London, Mayfair (north), Grosvenor Square
Data Science Graduate Scheme
8Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, Scotland, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh