|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester|
|Sectors:||Distribution & Logistics, Computing & IT, Science & Technology, Research & Analysis|
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating more than 100 facilities in 20 plus countries across six continents. For 30 years, Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for, leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.
Neovia was founded in 1987 as Caterpillar Logistics Services to provide logistics support to Caterpillar International and its partner companies in construction, mining, automotive, energy and other industries. This experience gives us a unique perspective that translates into stronger partnerships with our customers and a deeper understanding of their business. Our approach to logistics is grounded in operational excellence and continuous improvement, tested and enhanced in partnership with some of the world’s leading companies in the sectors we serve.
In 2012, we became a standalone company, taking on the Neovia name to signify a new path, while remaining true to our heritage and experience. We are proud to have some of the longest relationships in the industry, averaging 14 years with our ten largest customers.
Working as part of the global Inventory Management team providing inventory optimization expertise and provision of associated analytical analysis to various supply chain partners and to client business functions.
• Review and analyse significant amounts of planning data to perform gap
analysis; identify root causes, determine recommendations and implement
• Build and maintain relationships with supply chain and cross-functional partners to develop strategies that allow the company to meet customer service and inventory performance targets.
• Identifies, recommends and participates in continuous improvement projects to improve service levels, utilization of inventory and process efficiency.
• Supporting inventory-planning strategies across a large portfolio of products, locations, and customers.
• Creating relevant reports for management and cross-functional partner review.
• Perform ad hoc analysis as needed.
Skills / Experience
• Analytic foundation educated preferably to degree level in a numerate
discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance, Economics,
Supply Chain Management).
• Ability to find creative solutions to problems and means of improvement whilst being collaborate with partners to drive results.
• Proficient in the use of MS office suite of software.
• Experience of data analysis tools / software.
• Detail oriented, high proficiency.
• Highly motivated and results focused.
• Ability to collaborate with people.
Experience in a similar role whilst desirable is not essential, as training will be provided to the successful candidate.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 16th October 2017
Competitive South East, South West, London, Central, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire ASAP
£31,500 plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland ASAP
Competitive South East, South West, London, Central, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£29,000 + benefits London ASAP
£25,000 Rising to £26,000 after year 1. South East, South West, London, Central, Northampton, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Nationwide ASAP