|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Location:||International (Europe), Slovakia|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Languages, Management, Sales,|
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As a NextLevel Pharma International Sales Executive, you will make contact with senior directors in the pharmaceutical & biotech industry, throughout Europe, the USA and worldwide. In contact with existing and potential new clients, you will deliver the powerful sales and negotiation skills you have been taught, as well as benefiting from in-depth training in the exciting and dynamic healthcare industry. Your job will be to sell and promote the benefits of attending our pharmaceutical industry-leading events. Our market intelligence-based conferences and strategic partnering meetings are opportunities that senior pharmaceutical executives simply need to take advantage of, in order to advance their highly-competitive business to the next level. High performers will be offered some of the fastest management opportunities, as well as simply the best sales, management and pharmaceutical industry training in Slovakia.
- Australian management team who are committed & passionate about our people.
- Work for us and we work hard for you
- Basic income + very high commissions. High income!
- The BEST & most ETHICAL sales training in Slovakia, daily
- Develop a strong knowledge of the exciting & innovative global pharmaceutical & biotechnology industry
- Learn, real, world-class, international business skills & deal with global clients (our business is not focused on Slovakia)
- Fast career advancement in a rapidly growing organisation
- Professional, fast-paced, high-performance corporate culture
- Highly motivating, very positive, multinational work environment
- Quite simply a rewarding company to work for!
English – advanced Personality requirements and skills:
- Financially motivated
- Always positive attitude
- Fast learner
- A "people person"
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A pharmaceutical or scientific background IS NOT necessary We offer full training and education !
Information about the selection process :
Firstly, you must speak very good to excellent English, no other languages are necessary. You must be a highly-motivated individual, willing to continually learn new skills and prepared to work hard and smart - and be rewarded for it! Communication skills and self-confidence are more important than experience. Furthermore, the chance to become an important member of a dynamic, flexible, fast-paced success-driven team, would be your passion. WE HIRE FOR ATTITUDE AND TRAIN FOR SKILL! Applicants: Please send us your CV and COVER LETTER indicating exactly why you would like to work for NextLevel Pharma and specifically why the "International Sales Executive" position.
£22k basic, £40k OTE plus benefits salary review London ASAP
£30,000 base and leading bonus structure plus benefits plus expenses London ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One plus stock options plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
Basic up to £30,000 and OTE to £50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London, Singapore, United States ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London Various
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 17-Oct-2016
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Up to £19,968 PA subject to location plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
c. £20,000 to £25,000 per annum plus benefits South East, London, Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£10.00 per hour London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Nationwide Ongoing