|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Location:||International (Europe), Slovakia|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Languages, Management, Sales,|
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As a NextLevel Pharma International Sales Executive, you will make contact with senior directors in the pharmaceutical & biotech industry, throughout Europe, the USA and worldwide. In contact with existing and potential new clients, you will deliver the powerful sales and negotiation skills you have been taught, as well as benefiting from in-depth training in the exciting and dynamic healthcare industry. Your job will be to sell and promote the benefits of attending our pharmaceutical industry-leading events. Our market intelligence-based conferences and strategic partnering meetings are opportunities that senior pharmaceutical executives simply need to take advantage of, in order to advance their highly-competitive business to the next level. High performers will be offered some of the fastest management opportunities, as well as simply the best sales, management and pharmaceutical industry training in Slovakia.
• Australian management team who are committed & passionate about our people.
• Work for us and we work hard for you
• Basic income + very high commissions. High income!
• The BEST & most ETHICAL sales training in Slovakia, daily
• Develop a strong knowledge of the exciting & innovative global pharmaceutical & biotechnology industry
• Learn, real, world-class, international business skills & deal with global clients (our business is not focused on Slovakia)
• Fast career advancement in a rapidly growing organisation
• Professional, fast-paced, high-performance corporate culture
• Highly motivating, very positive, multinational work environment
• Quite simply a rewarding company to work for!
English - advanced Personality requirements and skills:
• Financially motivated
• Always positive attitude
• Fast learner
• A "people person"
• Excellent communication skills in English
• A pharmaceutical or scientific background IS NOT necessary We offer full training and education !
Information about the selection process :
Firstly, you must speak very good to excellent English, no other languages are necessary. You must be a highly-motivated individual, willing to continually learn new skills and prepared to work hard and smart - and be rewarded for it! Communication skills and self-confidence are more important than experience. Furthermore, the chance to become an important member of a dynamic, flexible, fast-paced success-driven team, would be your passion. WE HIRE FOR ATTITUDE AND TRAIN FOR SKILL! Applicants: Please send us your CV and COVER LETTER indicating exactly why you would like to work for NextLevel Pharma and specifically why the "International Sales Executive" position.
£24000.00 to £25000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE Central
£30,000 base and leading bonus structure plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£22k basic, £35k OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus part-time plus share scheme salary review London ASAP
£25000 to £50000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London 10-Mar-2017
competitive negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses pro rata plus share scheme salary review London ASAP
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus stock options plus benefits plus expenses South West, London, Singapore, Bristol, United States, Netherlands ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £25,000 basic + Commission plus OTE London Ongoing
£18 to 22,000, plus Profit Share pro rata plus share scheme London ASAP
competitive London ASAP
£27,000 + Phone + Laptop + Travel plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus OTE South East, Central, Slough ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 basic negotiable London ASAP